15 year old far right terrorists!?

Soldato
Wrong. Genetics has been proven to affect propensity for crime, particularly violent behaviour.

In essence some people literally cannot help themselves.

If you’re referring to this study (summarised here by the BBC) then it’s certainly an interesting start in terms of looking at the relationship between genetics and violent behaviour. However, it hardly proves that “some people literally cannot help themselves”.

The study says that its findings can’t be used to start screening people for potential criminal behaviour. It suggests that some people with one or both of the identified genotypes are at a slightly higher risk of impulsive behaviour which might lead to violent acts.

BBC Article said:
Jan Schnupp at the University of Oxford was critical of the work. He commented that up to half the population could have one of the genes involved.

"To call these alleles 'genes for violence' would therefore be a massive exaggeration. In combination with many other factors, these genes may make it a little harder for you to control violent urges, but they most emphatically do not predetermine you for a life of crime."

It also seems that an abusive childhood and/or the influence of narcotics increases the risk of violent crime for people with this gene profile — which could be equally true for someone without these genotypes.

Furthermore, (although I appreciate you didn’t specifically state this) there’s no evidence that there’s any correlation between these two genotypes and skin colour.

Soldato
Jesus I hadn't even heard about that one. Last one I thought was the August one

Sorry for not responding Tefal. Indeed. A great deal is now not being reported. Or equally, is being misreported.

As an example, the Polish independence day last year was encapsulated as a far right Nazi march. Despite it being anything but.

I was so incensed I was giving serious credence and consideration to going over to the event this year. Maybe next year if it is stated as such this year

Soldato
The swamp really doesn't want to give up power. Censoring, deplatforming, mud slinging, and even violence. They know their terrible ideas wont survive in the free market so will employ every filthy tactic they can think of to stack the deck in their favour.

Soldato
Sounds like a load of apologists/sympathisers in ere.....

I think it's more likely the police trying to make it seem not all one sided (Islamic Terror) and try to balance it by arresting a couple of teenagers and say "Look Look there's some horrible far-right terrorist in this country also"

Sorry but unless they start blowing up Mosques it no where near the same. Posting racist stuff on twitter (which i bet a great deal on that this is all it is) doesn't balance the score sheet thank you very much.

No bombs - just using vans to run over mosque attendees these days.

It's about time you guys woke up to what happens when you spout bigoted hatred all over teh tinterwebs, its going to impact on the youth at some point:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...r-home-office-ethic-group-asian-a8535551.html

Soldato
White suspects accounted for 38 per cent of terror-related arrests, followed by those of Asian appearance on 37 per cent and black suspects on 9 per cent.

Whites
38% of arrests
87% of the population

Asians (they mean Muslims)
37% of arrests
7% of the population

Whites are massively underrepresented while Muslims are massively overrepresented.

It's about time you guys woke up to what happens when you spout bigoted hatred all over teh tinterwebs, its going to impact on the youth at some point:

One side is moaning on the internet, the other has a bodycount running into hundreds, and a grroming victim count running into thousands. Muslims are not the victims, they are the aggressors.

Back
Top Bottom