15 year old far right terrorists!?

Soldato
So it seems to me the 'State' are purposely picking on white people for the smallest things then accusing/charging them with any potential racism or terrorism.
You don't really believe that do you? Aren't white people underrepresented in jail? I would definitely agree with situations where police/authorities have not pursued minorities with the fear of being branded racist. The Rotherham grooming scandal being the pinnacle of this.

Soldato
Seems a bit flakey to call it terrorism.

The "far right" have been mostly quiet on this front for a very long time. Although you could call Islamic terrorists far right, just a different take on it...

Soldato
You don't really believe that do you? Aren't white people underrepresented in jail? I would definitely agree with situations where police/authorities have not pursued minorities with the fear of being branded racist. The Rotherham grooming scandal being the pinnacle of this.

It is true in the sense that was said that the police would try and arrest white people so it doesn't appear they are unfairly picking on Muslim people. The example at the time was when people were being routinely indepth searched when boarding aircraft. They didnt want to be only giving extra searches to 'Muslim looking' people. So they would be searching white people also.

We have a very selective way of handing out justice in this country. On the one hand I like it that we have more discretion on how to legally proceed than the American police do. But on the flip side it as ended up handing out an unequal justice depending on who you are, your background and what you're known for.

I've never really bought in to the fear of racism excuse pushed out when talking about grooming gangs. If you or me were police men on duty and we noticed a single parked car in a dark back alley at night. We approached the car and found a young girl, maybe 13 or 14 years old, sat with multiple men, whether they were Muslim or white men, I can't imagine us walking away doing nothing. If we did, or were told to walk away, I'd resign the next day.

It is interesting how this fear of being called racist never stops the police arresting ethnic minority murder suspects, or carrying out stop and searches on minority people. It only seems to be said when it comes to these sex crimes.

Caporegime
OP
Seems a bit flakey to call it terrorism.

The "far right" have been mostly quiet on this front for a very long time. Although you could call Islamic terrorists far right, just a different take on it...

Of course fundamental Islamists are far right.

Does anyone seriously think they are lefty liberals?

Soldato
At about that age some friends and myself made some rather nasty devices (one of them had their hands on some kind of cookbook
The legendary Anarchists Cookbook, perchance?
Soooo many variations of that knocking around, with soooooo much BS mixed in with facts... and very little of any serious danger, anyway.
Some of the hacking/phreaking stuff was accurate, some so simple you couldn't really get it wrong, some of it so pathetic it dwarfs the kids on YouTube these days. But this was before the internet, really, so we ended up spending far too much money on black/red/blue boxes that didn't work on UK phones (because the book was from America) and failing to blow up tennis balls.

Some stuff worked a treat..... and I occasionally got the detentions to prove it!!

We never really had any motivations for planning any kind of tactical operation, etc. though.
Bored Army/Air Cadets, and generally people with experiences of an atypical childhood, I guess.
Most of it was nothing you wouldn't find in wargames of old, or in RTSes these days perhaps... just all on paper, with real and local locations. These days we'd be crucified as White ISIS recruits, or something!!

Caporegime
Of course fundamental Islamists are far right.

Does anyone seriously think they are lefty liberals?

You're right the lefty liberals would be the first to be stoned to death under an ISIS caliphate but Islamic extremism is being enabled primarily by the far left and their insane immigration policies and things like hate speech laws preventing any debate, if you can't even discuss the problem without just being dismissed as a racist how can you fix it?

Another huge reason for the rise of far right extremism is police and authorities paralysed by lefty political correctness not enforcing the law of the land against people with non-native/migrant backgrounds, when young white children are being systematically raped nationwide for decades and the authorities not only turn a blind eye to it but actively cover it up what are the families who fall victim meant to do if they can't rely on the state to protect them? who do they go to when the state criminalises them for speaking out against people who raped their 13 year old child? Then you've got misreporting of migrant crimes by lefty media and establishment cover ups causing further anger and resentment to slowly build.

The biggest victims in it all aside from those directly affected by serious crime are probably law abiding migrants and even British born people of migrant ancestry who are facing the brunt of the anger and resentment that I've described above. I think most lefty liberals hearts are in the right place but the policies implemented by the far left politicians they follow are to blame for most of this mess.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bored Army/Air Cadets, and generally people with experiences of an atypical childhood, I guess.
Most of it was nothing you wouldn't find in wargames of old, or in RTSes these days perhaps... just all on paper, with real and local locations. These days we'd be crucified as White ISIS recruits, or something!!

Back in my Army Cadet days, I was making lesson plans to teach new cadets Fieldcraft, tactics and simple battle plans and I was only 14-15 I think.

Still have my old paper mache models that I used for demonstration in the loft somewhere.

Associate
I think it's more likely the police trying to make it seem not all one sided (Islamic Terror) and try to balance it by arresting a couple of teenagers and say "Look Look there's some horrible far-right terrorist in this country also"

Sorry but unless they start blowing up Mosques it no where near the same. Posting racist stuff on twitter (which i bet a great deal on that this is all it is) doesn't balance the score sheet thank you very much.

Precisely.....

So any more updates????

No....

Didn't think so

And posting Daily Mail and Sun links saying the EXACT same thing as the BBC just proves mainstream media Left wing bias.

Back
Top Bottom