Radical Feminist and SJW's incessant cultural Marxism could create havoc on internet infastructure.

Caporegime
LOL

Not all black people are gritty urban rappers in to blingy Bentley's.

Nothing about Bonds skin colour dictates whether he would like Vodka Martinis or Aston Martins!

eh? Did you not read the rest of the post you've selectively quoted there? In particular the very last line.

Caporegime
You could not have a black bond without addressing the fact that he is now black in some way.

Would it be credible to have a bond film with a black actor where absolutely no one (including bond) mentioned it?

It would therefore change a considerble part of what the bond character is

(which is a bit a throwback to days past in the UK complete with the womanising, boozing and posh old boys network that comes with it)

To just insert a black actor into this role and pretend like nothing had happened would be ridiculous.
I believe that if they did have a black Bond they'd change other aspects also. I'm fairly sure he'd no longer be a womaniser (see "Bond is a serial rapist" from earlier this year). Heck he might even be gay.

They'd probably ring in the changes and change multiple aspects to make him more millennial friendly.

Soldato
I could be the next bond.

I mean I tick all the right boxes OCUK clientele demand, white, middle aged, good pout etc...

I mean lets not forget that I'm 10st wet through, and when propositioned by a lovely female at 11 at night in a bar to some nooky action would rather say 'actually, I've arranged to meet some friends online for some computer games whilst drinking a couple of pints of cheap lager'.

But I'm not black so that means I've got the job, right???

Caporegime

I mean I tick all the right boxes OCUK clientele demand, white, middle aged, good pout etc...

I mean lets not forget that I'm 10st wet through, and when propositioned by a lovely female at 11 at night in a bar to some nooky action would rather say 'actually, I've arranged to meet some friends online for some computer games whilst drinking a couple of pints of cheap lager'.

Just a minute, hold on. I need to run some extra checks before you get the part.

Blue eyed?
Blonde hair?
Can you sustain a good goose step?

Seriously tho, I don't think people are opposed to black actors. In fact I know they aren't.

What people are opposed to is the idea that you can improve any film by taking a historically cis-white-male character and casting a woman/BAME/LGBT in their place. Because no one wants to see a cis white male actor rubbing his disgusting privilege all over the set.

Soldato

Perhaps you should learn the difference between necessary factors and a sufficient ones when considering something like casting?

Because the only qualifications for playing Bond is being a white middle aged male who with a , good pout? Have a very slow hand clap for a rather daft comment.

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
Well, I remember he was advocating for both economic and social change amongst the Barksdale organisation. So, he was totally an SJW.
A new perspective on The Wire; I had failed to spot it as Feminist, Commie propaganda; thank you for that insight ;)

If only Dominic West put in the time to learn to code, he could be the new Bond :(

Soldato
Both me and my wife shudder at these sorts of things, we're both tech and live in SF where it's very common for SJW's and the likes to force in their opinions and spread fear for those who want to retaliate.

My wife is a snr software engineer... Go figure. She's a white woman. She works with a large variety of staff. But what does that mean? **** all is what it means, they all got the job before this bunch of nonsense because they are good at their job.

I can't wait for this cult like ******** to end.

Back
Top Bottom