Steam Halloween Sale!

Associate
The first Divinity: Original sin worth a punt? I only ever seem to hear about the second one!

There any reason to play one before the other?

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The first Divinity: Original sin worth a punt? I only ever seem to hear about the second one!

Great game, well worth buying. I am yet to play the second one, might grab it in the next sales :)

Had a quick look through and nothing jumping out so far that I don't already own :(
Same here. Nothing that cannot wait until the winter sales anyway.

Associate
I fancy some Halloween fun, don't know which to go for though. Outlast, Evil Within or Resident Evil.
Only other horror game I've played was the Duke Nukem remake. :D

Soldato
Just bought Hatred and my first game lasted only 10 seconds, but within that 10 seconds I killed about a dozen people, swiped and crashed a cop car and then blew myself up! :D

Soldato
It's very.. "mow down everyone and everything" it was good but I grew bored of it quick. It's quite gritty.

Nothing for me this sale, nothing really stands out sadly.

Soldato
I've been playing it for just over an hour and so far I'm having great fun, there's been a fair few crazy/funny moments.

I'm getting an alarming level of satisfaction just mowing people down in a cop car :D

Controls are a bit of a struggle (kb & m), but I think I'll get used to them eventually. £2.39, even if it's just for a few hours fun every once in a while isn't much at all.

I read that there's a few mods for it as well, like a first person mod, so I might check those out.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought a few games on his recommendation and have liked all of them.

Watch his Sims4 review - I'm not a Sims fan but that video had me in stitches and made me actually consider buying it!

Can't beat a bit of lesbian action :D

Soldato

Amazing games. Buy it!

Any solid games? Or VR ones?

Can't find many.

I was hoping Skyrim VR would be on sale.

Soldato
I fancy some Halloween fun, don't know which to go for though. Outlast, Evil Within or Resident Evil.
Only other horror game I've played was the Duke Nukem remake. :D

Resident Evil 7 is a good bet. I also enjoyed the Evil Within. Outlast was a bore fest for me, but some people do seem to like it. I'd go for Alien Isolation over Outlast, its a similar concept, but a much better game IMO.

Back
Top Bottom