• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Superposition Benchmark.

Associate
Haha try the latest driver. I took your advise, I forgot about fans. That 2527 was with fans at 100 before the bench began and the latest driver.

I had a go, 2465 which is 10 lower than my PB and that was with +960 mem and +145 core. Think I've hit diminishing returns as it's not improving at all.

Associate

GPU - +149 ( around 2055 ish)
Mem - +950 (7070)
Driver - 417.22

Easy this benchmarking game lol. I can see why people do it now I suppose, although I have not put any effort in here just the latest driver haha.

Associate

Mem - +950 (7070)
Driver - 417.22

Easy this benchmarking game lol. I can see why people do it now I suppose, although I have not put any effort in here just the latest driver haha.

Go and do 1440p to complete the set!

Man of Honour
OP

Mem - +950 (7070)
Driver - 417.22

I would be curious to see what you get @8k, there is a table for it in the OP.

Scoreboard updated.:)

Man of Honour
OP
What, you would not stick it under water? Are your water cooling days are over kaaps? Use that huge radiator you have! :)

Horses for courses.

My FTW3 2080 Ti cards have very nice coolers on them and I will leave them on air.

My Titan V is also quite good for sound levels even in an open bench PC.

If I got a couple of RTX Titans I would be tempted to water cool them as I would find to difficult to sell them on anyway as they lose value quickly.

I have got a stack of watercooled cards I wish I could get rid of but they are not the sort of thing that can go through the post as they come in 4s.

4 Fury Xs
4 290Xs
4 GTX 980s
4 Maxwell Titans
4 Pascal 2016 Titans
4 Original Kepler Titans

Once you start putting waterblocks on multiple cards it becomes a problem to sell them on.

Back
Top Bottom