Alright who kidnapped Tefal?

Caporegime
omg do share.

Well it is only a (potentially rather bad) guess so it would be a bit off to name them.

ITS ME...

*n

^^^This wasn't the guess btw... though he has been perma banned so I guess possibly he is/was a returnee.....

edit - on the subject of members who vanish, either voluntarily or via a ban - could there be a sub section of the forums where there is a sub forum for them to post a goodbye thread or a list where the banned members and reason for their bans are listed?

I didn't notice Moses was missing until recently noticing I hadn't seen any posts from him in the brexit thread... then a quick search showed he had been perma banned.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

edit - on the subject of members who vanish, either voluntarily or via a ban - could there be a sub section of the forums where there is a sub forum for them to post a goodbye thread or a list where the banned members and reason for their bans are listed?
1) No goodbye threads allowed. We can't change the rules because someone lost the big white pen :(
2) There's a list exactly like you describe - it's called the moderator panel. Also, it's full of spammers and arranged in alphabetical order.. you'd need to search to see a recognisable name.

Back
Top Bottom