Poll: Custard

Custard

• Total voters
Caporegime
I used to know a well known Manchester bookmaker who sent the company chauffeur out into Moss Side to find good looking prostitutes willing to throw warm custard on his boss whilst the hooker was naked and he, err, pleasured himself on his water bed. That was it. She got paid and was taken back to her haunt. Me? I settle for a lonely Spotted Dick (of the none medical kind..).
Doesn’t surprise me. People who like custard tend to have a thing for birds.

I’ll get me coat :(

Soldato
My guilty pleasure is chocolate sponge with custard, and mixing it all up into a brown gooey mess.

But all of the options work for me, except I've never tried it with pancakes. Why would you ever have pancakes with anything other than the perfection which is golden syrup and lemon juice?

Associate
"All of the above". :)

This is where I am at too and with many other things.

The only other thing I can say is it has to be home made custard for me. Since learning to make it may years ago (not difficult) all the other junk in tins or made from powders just taste blegh or chemically.

Soldato
Chocolate sponge with pink custard - there is nothing finer.

You've just reminded me, I'm sure I used to have that in primary school. :)

This is where I am at too and with many other things.

The only other thing I can say is it has to be home made custard for me. Since learning to make it may years ago (not difficult) all the other junk in tins or made from powders just taste blegh or chemically.

Ashamed to say that I've never made it from scratch. Something I'll have to try.

Back
Top Bottom