Poll: Custard

Custard

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone that doesn't like the precious yellow nectar should go and stand in the corner with head bowed in shame. I love it so much, my bloodstream is yellow.
Here is my very scrumptious homemade jam sponge and custard and homemade syrup sponge and custard.

20171210-235703.jpg

20171211-000812.jpg

Pudding-3.jpg

Soldato
Anyone that doesn't like the precious yellow nectar should go and stand in the corner with head bowed in shame. I love it so much, my bloodstream is yellow.
Here is my very scrumptious homemade jam sponge and custard and homemade syrup sponge and custard.
*snip*

:eek:

Jam. Sponge. And. Custard.

I hope you've brought enough for everybody.

Caporegime
20171210-235703.jpg

20171211-000812.jpg

Pudding-3.jpg
Is it home made, really? Did you make the jam? Did you mill the flour? Did you lay the eggs?

/robfosters

:p

Commissario
Custard and pancakes, what?
It's a traditional desert dish, used to have it at school a little like Spotted Dick, Treacle pudding, jam roly poly and semolina (with jam), it's possible it's generational as I noticed you're about the age where they started the end of the traditional puds in schools as they were considered unhealthy :(
There will be entire generations now who probably haven't had a proper school pudding:(

Probably the best part of going to school as a nipper was the puds.

Back
Top Bottom