Well, at least our Lords and Masters have their proirities in order!

Soldato
OP
We coevolved with dogs, they're not generally raised as livestock.

As an aside,

And though I actually find it hard to believe (I would have thought other primates would get this)

I read the other day that Dogs are the only animal apart from Humans that understands the "Point" gesture!

Soldato
the reason we don't eat dog or cat doesn't really have anything to do with them being fluffy pets though, it's because they're carnivores and we don't tend to eat carnivores for the reasons which are broadly outlined here:

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-tha...rnivorous-animals-e-g-lions-panthers-wildcats

Eh ? but Crocodile is so delicious, do reptiles not count ?

I'm having Bambi steaks for dinner, seems kind of ****** that I can munch on little baby deer but I can't eat a kitten or a puppy

Soldato
I've seen pig siblings, brothers, where one is lying on the floor while another urinates all over it, and a third humps its neck to climax.

Hmm, doesn’t quite have the same ring to Roy Battys monologue in Bladerunner

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Soldato
Eh ? but Crocodile is so delicious, do reptiles not count ?

I'm having Bambi steaks for dinner, seems kind of ****** that I can munch on little baby deer but I can't eat a kitten or a puppy
We eat carnivorous fish as well. I'm not saying you can't eat it, you _can_, but we don't tend to for the reasons in the link. It's not really got anything much to do with how cute they are.

So don't worry, it's still legal to eat cat - bonne chatetite.

B@

Soldato
OP
but we don't tend to for the reasons in the link.

B@

Dont you think that there might be a more pragmatic reason?

Imagine the picture.

There you are, a Barefoot nearly naked Human, armed with nothing more than a pointed stick.

To your left there is an Antelope, to your right there is a Lion.

Now which one are you going to run after and try to stick?

:p

Back
Top Bottom