Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
@Housey whenever I park like that I can guarantee I'll come back to find a citroen picasso parked right next to me. No paint on any of its corners and alloys scuffed to hell and back.
Happened to me on Thursday. I parked up in Tesco to check my phone and respond to e-mails whilst driving back home from a site meeting. Car park is mostly empty and a women in a Citroen Cactus parks next to me, so close that she couldn’t get out and had to re-position it.
I imagine if I wasn’t sat in my car she would have just opened the door on my car to get out.

Why do people,do this :confused:

Caporegime
Happened to me on Thursday. I parked up in Tesco to check my phone and respond to e-mails whilst driving back home from a site meeting. Car park is mostly empty and a women in a Citroen Cactus parks next to me, so close that she couldn’t get out and had to re-position it.
I imagine if I wasn’t sat in my car she would have just opened the door on my car to get out.

I would’ve asked her.

Caporegime

I guess people who aren't very good at parking inside the lines find it easier to park next to another car, maybe?

Man of Honour
Hu1SdO8.jpg

Not so much a car picture but I was the first to arrive at our new house by a good half hour so drove onto the grass to make space for the removal vehicles and had a wander while waiting.

Soldato
Top down.. late evening.. it's great fun.

6ccceed345d777b2ef2babd90b3d63f5.jpg

Associate

Reminds me of this...

RCOdj1I.jpg

Back
Top Bottom