Rate the 2019 Azerbaijan Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
Uh oh:

D5Ouu4wXkAE03WE.jpg%3Alarge
Oh no

Man of Honour
Should be a good race. Safety car pretty much guaranteed at least once. Anything can happen right to the end.

Bottas is screwed if Hamilton has a start that is even just as good as his.

Associate
Haha yeah, think they maybe got mixed up with another corner, but there’s a very long straight so should see some overtaking!
Should be an interesting first corner

Associate
:pWasn’t happy! Or if leclerc catches up with him, wander what Ferrari’s plan will be today surely vettel with the better position should be priority racer

Soldato
Because he is realistic. F1 like life shouldn't be taken too seriously. It is only a game after all.
Andi
But he's not realistic, he gets most things wrong, and subscribers have to pay a premium fee to listen to him. I don't think that really falls into the category of 'life is too serious chill out'.

Soldato
If he even gets close Ferrari will pit him to fit some prototype oblong wheels for testing.
Aye, they'll think of something I'm sure :rolleyes:

At least on this circuit mistakes are punished which is how F1 should be, 90% of races on the calendar Leclerc would have just rejoined the track without hardly losing any time let alone retiring.
Indeed, too many forgiving run-off area's nowadays.

Soldato
It's when Brundles not here you see how poor most of the rest of Skys cast of thousands are!

They tried getting rid of Ted but are happy to keep Johnny Herbert in employment, nuff said!!

Soldato
It's when Brundles not here you see how poor most of the rest of Skys cast of thousands are!

They tried getting rid of Ted but are happy to keep Johnny Herbert in employment, nuff said!!

I still think my favourite team in recent years was DC, MB and Jake Humphries when the BBC had full rights. They even made that long race in Canada worthwhile

Back
Top Bottom