And Lewis Hamilton wins his 6th championship!

Caporegime
Only Fangio has won it in more than two teams (he did it in four different teams). Once for Alfa, two for Maserati, two for Mercedes (first season started the first two races with a Maserati) and once with Ferrari (who ran a Lancia-Ferrari hybrid).

Minor correction: once for Maserati. Unless you count '54 when he switched to Mercedes for much of the season.

Soldato
I wouldnt rule Bottas out to push Hamilton for the WDC this season. He seems to be finding form (finally). I hope it continues but part of me feels he will peter out. I desperately want him to be a worthy Merc driver to challenge Hamilton because I just dont think Ferarri are in the right place to win a WDC right now. Too many mistakes. Personally I feel some of it is down to favouring Vettel - even if its contractual, it just seems like it is promoting counter productive decisions and costing them track position.

Associate
I wouldnt rule Bottas out to push Hamilton for the WDC this season. He seems to be finding form (finally). I hope it continues but part of me feels he will peter out. I desperately want him to be a worthy Merc driver to challenge Hamilton because I just dont think Ferarri are in the right place to win a WDC right now. Too many mistakes. Personally I feel some of it is down to favouring Vettel - even if its contractual, it just seems like it is promoting counter productive decisions and costing them track position.
I hope your right but if Hamilton hits form i think Bottas still struggle to keep up

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Bottas did well in the early part of 2018 and look what happened there. Lewis tends to improve a bit over a season, so unless Bottas really is finding form and maintaining it then I don't think Hamilton is worried.

Rosberg beat Hamilton because Lewis had almost half of the Mercedes engine issues across all times, by himself. Oh, and Rosberg played some epic mind games in Monaco which messed with him.

Back
Top Bottom