• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

World War Z - Benchmarks New Vulkan title

Soldato
OP
They felt left out so AMD and Nvidia swapped places for the next Vulkun game = Rage 2 where the radeon 7 struggles to beat a 1080 and rtx 2060

Not sure where you getting your results from but I would stop using them they clearly false information.

Vega 64 alone is a good 20 fps ahead of the 1080 at times.
64 never drops below 60fps

See Rage 2 thread for videos.

Associate
I tried the new drivers and Vulcan is still a stutter mess.

I ran the benchmark at 4K ultra on a 2070 and got 64fps average on both Vulcan and direct x but Vulcan gave me lower minimum and higher maximums.

im on an AMD card so i expected Vulkan to be silky smooth.

Soldato
In the all the posted comments why am I the only one to post a benchmark in a benchmark thread :confused: someone else must own the game as was given away with AMD products.

Caporegime
They felt left out so AMD and Nvidia swapped places for the next Vulkun game = Rage 2 where the radeon 7 struggles to beat a 1080 and rtx 2060

rage.png

Just for clarity ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom