Nose Wax the Turk Barbers Use

Caporegime
If nose hair is so vital to filter nasty things in the air, what filters when I breath in through my mouth? (When I cycle, for about an hour I'm breathing huge quantities of air through my mouth. Shouldn't I be dead now?!)

Funnily enough, Amazon had this on offer yesterday so I thought I'd try it at just over £6.

You can drink tap water and be fine.

Try snorting it for a while and see what happens.

Soldato
You can drink tap water and be fine.

Try snorting it for a while and see what happens.

I don't really see the parallel? Water isn't supposed to be drunk through your nose. Air is supposed to be attained through mouth and nose. I'm not trying to be a smart arse, I'm actually asking for a reason. My logic still stands up to me.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Air is meant to be taken through the nose, mouth is for the Oh **** moments in out past history when we needed to fill our lungs pronto to avoid the predator about to munch on you...... or when you have the man flu.

Besides your throat is in bits after a couple of days of mouth breathing due to the worst cold ever.

Caporegime
I don't really see the parallel? Water isn't supposed to be drunk through your nose. Air is supposed to be attained through mouth and nose. I'm not trying to be a smart arse, I'm actually asking for a reason. My logic still stands up to me.

It's easier for bacteria to reach your brain through your nose.

But if you need more explaining look up pathways, sinuses, etc. Or ask your gp.

Associate
I've had mine done on holiday, felt nice to be done in a weird way, bit like getting ears syringed (a guilty pleasure of mine).
Normally i just rip the odd hairs in bunches out with my finger nails when im sat on the toilet or something, every now and then trim.

Does anyone here twirl cotton buds around their ears? I feel thats something that will trigger the people in this thread

Soldato
I've had mine done on holiday, felt nice to be done in a weird way, bit like getting ears syringed (a guilty pleasure of mine).
Normally i just rip the odd hairs in bunches out with my finger nails when im sat on the toilet or something, every now and then trim.

Does anyone here twirl cotton buds around their ears? I feel thats something that will trigger the people in this thread
kinda bizarre, isn't it? The same manly men who whine at the youth/left being precious are too scared to pull out their excess nostril hair.

B@

Associate
I use a local Turkish Barber and it's part of the total cost - £20 for hair cut, nose hair waxed, eyebrow hair trimmed, ear hair flame treatment and a Turkish shave. A nice monthly treat for myself. When attempting to get wifey in the mood, being groomed usually helps my cause :D

Guess I've been doing it wrong. I just get my hair cut, not even my beard. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom