Star Trek Bridge Crew - Tonight?

Soldato
Bit of a necro post. I'm currently installing this, and fancy trying it out. Anyone else fancy giving it ago? Not necessarily today, but over the next week or so, if we could find an evening to give it a go? How long is the average mission (I assume it's missions?) does anyone know? I presume there's a tutorial worth doing before hopping into multiplayer. Presume it's a seated experience.

I've got the oculus version (not quest), and from what I've read it's cross platform. I know ShiWarrior could be up for a game too.

Soldato
We've done this before, it's quite fun. I have the next week and a half off work, so anything short of 9pm is good for me.

As to how long it plays out for, as long as you are good for around an hour for a couple of missions. A little less time on your hands, we could shorten that to 10 minutes if we go against the Borg:D

Soldato
RIght. Tried the tutorial as an engineer. Seemed manageable. Tried the start of tactical, but that seems like it's a bit more high intensity option :D. Will go through the others so I at least don't embarass myself if we play together.

Soldato
I should make it, if you got room for one more totally inept crew member?

Played it a few years ago with some OCUK forum members. I can't recall ever finishing a mission. What I do remember is a lot of finger pointing, waving arms about, Vulcan bashing(I was the Vulcan :mad:), hitting on NPC crew members and a lot of "how do i do that???" Before watching the cut scene of our spaceship blowing up for the nth time.

Fun times :D

Soldato
I've asked ShiWarrior if he can make it tonight at 8pm, seeing as it was his idea, seems fair that he gets first dibs at a spot :D.

Confirmed (assuming no last minute issues)
Unseul
Melmac

Anyone know that it's cross platform (steam, oculus pcvr, quest) etc, I believe it is. Then, anyone know how to manage it in this manner?

Soldato
Sounds like it's going to be more galaxy quest than star trek.
50743309342_f2ff8e8c04_o_d.gif

Soldato

Remember, in a fight, "Never give up, never surrender!"

And when you're blown to smithereens, then "by Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!" :D

I'm up for a spot if one is available. I'm very rusty though!

My Ubisoft handle is RavengerOne.

I can play on PC or Quest, though I think it's cross-play anyway.

Soldato

I'm going to be extra grumpy too, fasting day for me :D. This is going to get messy. I assume there's easier missions for us to fail at to begin with?

Confirmed:
Unseul - Engineer (It's the only tutorial I've finished).
Melmac
Ravenger

Pending:
ShiWarrior

Back
Top Bottom