Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

Associate
The kickstarter for this finally finished at 4am 13-06-2015

Koji Igarashi who was a producer on 13 Castlevania titles and assistant art director on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Closing totals were 64,867 backers pledged $5,545,991 to help bring this project to life when he was asking for an initial $500,000.

Also on the twitch closing stream paypal had over $200,000 not recorded by kickstarter. This was payments by people who did not use kickstarter.

That makes it over 1100% funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night

Soldato
I backed this on day 1 and a week later increased my pledge to $60. This is the second game I have backed, the first being Satellite Reign.

Associate
I will not be buying Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night until a complete edition comes out. I do this with all games I intend to purchase. I therefore have ample time to complete a bunch of Castlevania (and other Metroidvania) games!

Soldato
Comes out on June 18, finally. I hope it's going to be a true return of oldschool Castlevania and every bit as good as those games. Sure looks like it.

Lol at the release trailer:p

Soldato
Saw the review from DreamcastGuy, he gave it 8.5 and mentioned lots of combat flexibility in shaping your own build and that it's very fun overall with many elements that define the series. Also, great soundtrack.

I'm getting this immediately when I'm done with Kiwami 2, which might not be soon as I'm nearing 50h and still quite far from finishing:p
Hell, I might get it earlier:p

Soldato
I thought this was coming out on Friday so when I got home yesterday and checked my emails and saw my Kickstarter codes, and then saw it on Steam's front page as available now when redeeming my codes my plans for the evening changed ;)

Back
Top Bottom