Is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Field has been suspended - probably until the fuss blows over or the Tories can once again accuse Jeremy Corbyn of anti-Semitism. However, I am somewhat surprised that the likely next Prime Minister has managed to keep his contretemps fairly quiet :confused:

You think the issue with antisemitism in Labour is just accusations?

Also did you not read the bit about Boris, notable that it was a non story and the police left after chatting to him and his partner? Most likely his neighbour is some Guardian reader with a chip on his shoulder using any excuse to call the police.

Oh no a couple had a row... why isn’t this headline news everywhere??? Really?

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Symonds is heard saying Johnson had ruined a sofa with red wine:

You just don’t care for anything because you’re spoilt. You have no care for money or anything.
Sounds like a typical selfish, spoilt Old Etonian Tory.

It is an absolute mystery to me that anyone could ever trust Bonker Boris who has repeatedly shown that integrity is not one of his character traits.

Still, 160,000 or so mostly white, mostly male, mostly better off spoilt selfish xenophobic bigots will elect our next Prime Minister - GREAT :rolleyes:

Caporegime
What a ridiculous thread title and thread. No surprise who the OP is. I’m quite surprised a mod hasn’t locked it. I also think Stockhausen’s posts should go back to being pre-modded. Most of his contributions are just drivel.

Soldato
The key thing to understand here is how women live their lives vulnerable to knowing the average man can easily over power the average women physically. This is why a lot of men myself included keep this very much in mind, show women the respect they deserve and don’t make excuses for those who choose not to.

Transmission breaker
Don
Whilst my wife and I dont argue, the noise that comes from next door when they argue was enough for me to consider calling the police when we first moved in here.
I spoke to other people about it, and it seems it's not as uncommon as I first thought.
Apparently people who are together can have very loud blazing rows, then just go back to normal the next day.
Not how I want to live, but it happens!

Soldato
He was a bit rough. But Some of these "protesters" are complete nutters though. Between all the milk throwing etc it's not surprising some people react to them this way. They are one step away from poo throwing.

Caporegime
We can beat our women again? Well isn't that stella :D

Amusingly old school feudal law seems rather similar to sharia law in this respect.

For example it’s often alleged that beating your wife is legal in the channel Island of Sark, was the last feudal country in Europe until very recently:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/nov/24/juliahartleybrewer

It’s like something straight out of the Quran, you can best your wife as long as you don’t draw blood. Nationalists overly paranoid about sharia law could be perhaps reassured that some aspects aren’t too dissimilar to rather old school British law too! :D

Man of Honour
All we know so far is that Boris probably had a noisy argument with his partner. Unless more evidence emerges then we know nothing more than that. That's something many of us do every day. This is just a smeer against him for political aims. I am happy to change my mind if any actual evidence does come out.

OP's thread is deliberately misleading, sensationalist and political drivel.

Caporegime
Apparently people who are together can have very loud blazing rows, then just go back to normal the next day.
Not how I want to live, but it happens!

Perhaps happens when you get two “type a” personalities in a relationship.

Seems like they’re fine though, I’m more amused by the prospect of Boris getting married while serving as prime minister. Especially if he has a stag do! :D

Apparently he, Gove and Javid all attended his bird’s 30th birthday party. Could be amusing if they go off to Vegas during his time in office, maybe Trump could get an invite too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom