Poll: Anyone else have an irrational hatred for RGB?

RGeeBeeeeeeee!

• 1. Pancake with Raspberries

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • 2. Pancake with Goji Berries

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • 3. Pancake with Blueberries

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • 4. U Wot M8?

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
The fact people (and companies) call things with RGB LEDs just 'RGB' is annoying. "My <insert RGB marketed item here> is red blue and green" doesn't really make much sense. But then again i'm still grumpy about "4K".

*humph* :mad::p

Soldato
It's in GD on OcUK. Son, I am disappoint.
lol - most of the GD 'crowd' are about as far removed from rbg as the pillow biters over at mumsnet! :p

just wait, there'll be someone along quoting a post demading a source for their opinion, blaming brexit/no brexit/leftie/rightie/muslims/god/no god/pancakes for rgb/lack thereof - it's GD it has to be this way!! :p:p

Soldato
I hate having to pay hefty marketing BS extra for something useless and which even often sabotages true functionality to lower level.

Soldato
My PC lives under a desk with no "LED" fans so I couldn't care less. However some weirdos like to have their PC on display and lit up like Blackpool and for them I only have the deepest of contempt :D

Soldato
OP
Someone suggested this should be in General Hardware so I've moved it. About from the colour thing, I have zero knowledge of what you're referring to.

This is a General Discussion about the trend and fashion of RGB anything as there are too many to list , it has nothing specifically to do with computer hardware or how LED technology works .

RGB sports shoes , watches , clothes , clocks , toys , drones , fish tanks , car & truck , table lamps and even RGB osram lighting at bars and restaurants to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom