• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RTX2070 super on an X58 platform

Soldato
Yes I've heard some horror stories about Asus warranty before, but fortunately OCUK cover the warranty for the first 3 years I believe.

I would double check that again. It could be just a forwarding system which means they just send the card to the repair centre on your behalf and wait till its returned to them and then sent off to you, so not much help if its like this. If its an advanced RMA where they send out another card immediately if its faulty then its good.

from what i remember ocuk does not offer this advanved RMA anymore.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Gibbo is on hols now @bru you might not get an answer for a little while. I think the key thing he mentioned is if that particular card is in stock and then they can do a fast turnaround. If not it has to go through traditional channels (ie Slooooooooow)

edit - He may have mentioned the above in another recent thread.

bru

bru

Soldato
OP
Well I've decided to go for one of the Asus cards.

just waiting to here from OCUK to see what number in the que I am.

I'm guessing about 350ish but probably miles out.:)

bru

bru

Soldato
OP
Very surprised to find out I'm only 81 on the list. I fully expected there to be more interest in this card.

I know it will still be a good while if the distributors are sending them in 10's, but I cannot wait all the same.:D

Back
Top Bottom