Amazon Prime Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
That isnt sorted!!

Take a screenshot with that filter menu open and at the top of the menu ...

Are you trying to purposely look for something that isn't Bon Jovi, if you do that of course you will get something else.

edit

Oh I see what you mean now, that's just silly, not just Amazon, but the user as well....lol

I would never do that, because you will get everything that Bon Jovi has ever done which makes sense, as opposed to let the featured thing do its thing and be logical and have the albums first and not all the other semi related materials.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would never do that, because you will get everything that Bon Jovi has ever done which makes sense, as opposed to let the featured thing do its thing and be logical and have the albums first and not all the other semi related materials

Because it's broken. Admit it's broken, because searching for something specific in a specific department shouldnt return non-related items just because you want to sort by review rating. It doesn't make sense at all.

Soldato
On a different but related topic - who on earth sorts by user reviews anyway? :p They're almost universally dross whatever store you use.

Caporegime
Because it's broken. Admit it's broken, because searching for something specific in a specific department shouldnt return non-related items just because you want to sort by review rating. It doesn't make sense at all.

I actually think it makes perfect sense.

If you search for a name then what you get at the top is the most searched and bought item, in this case Bon Jovi CD/Album, and including in that, page 20 or something will be some other crap like a compilation that he has been in.

But when you filter the above search and force it by avg. customer review, you are prioritising your own sort over its regular sort which originally makes sense.

So in a sense, you got what you are looking for.

Soldato
I did sort by avg customer review and showed you a screenshot...the one where you asked me on a post at 00:12 and I took it at 00:18.

I click on your links and it takes me to the same results I got always, nothing but Bon Jovi.

For the 5th time, it works, and it’s just yours I am afraid.

The second entry in the Bon Jovi search is a Meat Loaf album.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
On a different but related topic - who on earth sorts by user reviews anyway? :p They're almost universally dross whatever store you use.
I was just about to say the same thing! user reviews on Amazon are almost as useless as the stupid questions and answers bit! Not to mention that so many of the reviews are bias/bought/fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom