Any Sharpie users?

Soldato
Problem with pens in general and any distinction won't even enter these people's minds - it is rare anyone puts a pen back where they found it when they are done usually just casually discarding it near where they were working with complete disregard to whether anyone else will need it or even when they will next need it at which point they seem to expect an infinite supply of pens on hand.

Yeah. I know. It's just a pen. It's why you have to hide the buggers!

They're great little compact things, but ultimately they're still ballpoint pens and pretty average. I've had el-cheapo Bic office biros that write slightly better than Fisher pens.
You can get high quality ballpoints, but they're usually quite large and somewhat 'tacticool'...

I use the cap-o-matics, they're just the same size as a normal pen. And you can get them in various point sizes. I love em. I find em miles better than bics. I've had one in the car for about 5 years that still works first time every time. Sometimes it's not touched for months.

yo5wYJQ.jpg

I dont like pens so I only use Staedtler yellow and black striped HB pencils, I am strange.

I like em too. But I'm a sucker for the mars lumograph.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom