Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I sold my q6600 recently, along with an Asus motherboard and couldn't believe the price lga775 mobos were fetching. I got £55 for the bundle for a mobo and cpu that I had used for 6 years, then my brother used for a few years, then it had just sat idle in a box of spares and I was going to bin it until I spotted the motherboards selling for silly money.

I hope you have a mobo already, or you might be in for a shock when you see the prices :p

Already got the mobo, bought about 18 month ago as a bundle with a lowly Core2Duo but didn't pay anything near £55 for it. :D

I remember paying 80 pound for 2 sticks of that exactly memory!

Ouch! DDR2 was still fetching good money only a couple of years ago second hand.

Associate
Picked up a OnePlus 7 Pro yesterday.

Used to swap my phones around way too much, so I stick to one a year now (try to..)

20190720-151410.jpg

DSC5912.jpg

Soldato
How are you finding this?

Does it act as a fan as well to keep you cool as well.

Thanks

So, have to chime in here. I bought an AM06 to trial for a month and for the money, there's way better fans on the market. Is it a nice fan? Sure. Is it worth £250+? Lol, absolutely not. One of the Meaco fans on Amazon would do more for a fraction of the cost.

If you want an air purifier and a fan you're better off buying a Winix and a separate better fan.

Soldato
Yeah really good. Been absolutely brilliant for my allergies but it’s a really good fan as wel, especially as even at the lower and quieter settings, there’s a good flow of air to keep you cool

Definitely worth the money

So, have to chime in here. I bought an AM06 to trial for a month and for the money, there's way better fans on the market. Is it a nice fan? Sure. Is it worth £250+? Lol, absolutely not. One of the Meaco fans on Amazon would do more for a fraction of the cost.

If you want an air purifier and a fan you're better off buying a Winix and a separate better fan.

Thanks, the Winix purifiers look good, but unsure how easy or hard it may become to get filters for it. I like the design of the Dyson as well, it is pricey though.

Soldato
I
Great so far, updating to the latest bios sorted the minor niggles out, now running as it should. :) If I'm honest unless you are a big overclocker it's totally overkill for gaming.

You looking to buy one?

I have an aorus b450 m - and was thinking of getting a CH8 as my b450 m is a bit anaemic - seems to have a few niggles with 32gb @ 3200mhz. Also wanted beefier vrms in case I dropped a 3900/3950 in.

Saying that, it may just be time to get rid of my launch 980 and get a 2700 super :p

Back
Top Bottom