X570 Aorus and £30 steam voucher for review

Associate
Did you get my trust message i sent you? I used those in the link and delivery was fine.
Just checked the email then that was exactly where I was looking at but seen bad reviews for customer service, I am tempted I'm prob gonna leave it until Wednesday and if here doesn't get it in or another popular place doesn't then I guess I'm gonna have to go with them. Thanks for the email bud.

Associate
Just received my aorus pro and filled out the form. Did not receive any sort of email confirmation. Any one else done it and not received a confirmation? dont want to wait 6 weeks for them to say they never received my application!

Soldato
Just received my aorus pro and filled out the form. Did not receive any sort of email confirmation. Any one else done it and not received a confirmation? dont want to wait 6 weeks for them to say they never received my application!

Same here, no email confirmation. Hope it comes through, nice bonus as I'm really impressed with the Aorus Master :)

Associate
Has anyone received their voucher yet? still waiting for mine.

Edit: just checked the terms, hope they don't leave us waiting 10+ weeks....
  • The action is limited in time and stock, time period of 07.07.2019 until 01.09.2019 for registration or until stock of the STEAM codes run out. .................... The deadline for participation is 15.09.2019.
  • The processing time for this promotion registration may take up to 6 weeks after the end of the campaign.

Last edited:
Associate
Its not so much the wait that annoys me, its more the fact of the unknown. and the fact i never received any confirmation at all to say it was being processed after registering apart from the onscreen prompt, nothing in email.

Associate
Its not so much the wait that annoys me, its more the fact of the unknown. and the fact i never received any confirmation at all to say it was being processed after registering apart from the onscreen prompt, nothing in email.
yeah I didnt even get a confirmation or anything and the contact link has a typo on the email

Soldato
Just.... as this is an Aorus focused thread...

Does anyone happen to have the 1002 agesa flavoured bios? Wanting to check it against the ones I have (F3 and F4f) for boost speeds/etc.

If anyone hasn't yet flashed, a save of the bios file as you upgrade would be VERY welcome.

From an aorus ultra x570 please :)

Drop a note here or a message and can all be sorted. If anyone knows of a site that holds this sort of stuff in an archive, that would be equally wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom