Good Mini Series Recommendations Please (Like Fargo / True Detective/ American Crime Story)

Associate
Hi Seeking some new Mini-Series recommendations:

I very much enjoyed:
Fargo (currently re-watching again)
True Detective
American Crime Story (Season 1 and 2) ..... Will be checking out season 3

Also recently enjoyed:
Olive Kitteridge
Westworld (Season 1)

Much appreciated

FTM

FTM

Soldato
Justified..slow burn show about US marshall and a whole host of strange characters, moonshiners, hopeless white supremacists and slippery oxy crime lords (dixie mafia)

great dialogue and great characters...and a proper ending

Soldato
Gomorrah

Not sure they’re mini series but they are very good!

There is very little out there remotely as good as Gomorrah.

Justified..slow burn show about US marshall and a whole host of strange characters, moonshiners, hopeless white supremacists and slippery oxy crime lords (dixie mafia)

great dialogue and great characters...and a proper ending

Can't go wrong with Justified, Walton Goggins is just utterly brilliant throughout.

Soldato
The whole cast is cracking - couldn't believe Damon is an Aussie w/ a strong accent, his Southern accent is flawless!
Natalie's quite easy on the eyes too.

edit, forgot to add what I came here for!
Generation Kill is worth a look, but sadly it's only one season.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
The whole cast is cracking - couldn't believe Damon is an Aussie w/ a strong accent, his Southern accent is flawless!
Natalie's quite easy on the eyes too.

edit, forgot to add what I came here for!
Generation Kill is worth a look, but sadly it's only one season.

it really did feature some great characters, Wynn Duffy was the most brilliant not quite a bad guy

Soldato
Yeah, they had some great guest baddies, jere burns, Mykelti Williamson and Neal McDonagh were all great.
i'm a huge fan of Tim from waaay back in "Go". some of his clips on youtube w/ Conan are hysterical, he's a genuinely funny guy, i'm surprised he's not done more out-and-out comedies.

Soldato
Yeah, they had some great guest baddies, jere burns, Mykelti Williamson and Neal McDonagh were all great.
i'm a huge fan of Tim from waaay back in "Go". some of his clips on youtube w/ Conan are hysterical, he's a genuinely funny guy, i'm surprised he's not done more out-and-out comedies.

Yeah i loved Go. Not watched it in years.

Have you watched Santa Clarita Diet? He's brilliant in that.

Back
Top Bottom