Green Party MP calls for all woman cabinet

Soldato
By her implication she is suggesting that men are not as good as women at getting cooperation to find solutions. .

hmmm, well... I'd like to call her sexist but... I think she might have a point... I don't have evidence and i'm willing to be told i'm wrong... but I think she is correct

Man of Honour
I tend to support the greens and I did find this a bit annoying.

I do however love the end of the article which seems like it was purposely made to put GD into utter meltdown.

Labour MP Clive Lewis called it a "very interesting proposal", but asked: "Where are the BAME women politicians?"

Ms Lucas replied to him, saying she agreed that the list should be opened out further and she would love Ms Abbott to be involved.

lol!

Soldato
Just thought I'd quote this from the BBC comments section:

Boris Johnson has just given us the most multi-ethnic multi-gender cabinet in British history.

Caroline Lucas wants to replace this with a set of middle-class white women.

This woman is an idiot.

Soldato
"In my experience, women tend to be less tribal, they tend to find it easier to establish trust more quickly,"
she hasn't worked with too many women then. as in my experience they are far more cliquey, snipey and down right back stabby than most any men i've encountered. and i'm far from sexist cause i love women, especially fit ones :p

Soldato
Perhaps an all women parliamentary focus group could bring a different focus to the Brexit issue and deliver different ideas to present to parliament.

Although to be honest her idea of a cross party emergency government following a vote of no confidence in the current government sounds incredibly appealing in whatever form it takes.

Caporegime
she hasn't worked with too many women then. as in my experience they are far more cliquey, snipey and down right back stabby than most any men i've encountered. and i'm far from sexist cause i love women, especially fit ones :p

I remember reading a website about workplace bullying that said women stab you in the back in far more subtle ways whereas men will just invite you out into the car park. What makes it worse though is if you react angrily to their stealthy backstabbing they can just play the innocent victim and you look like the bully.

I think if we'd had a female cabinet in 1939 we'd have made peace with Hitler at whatever cost, similar to how Theresa May has capitulated to EU demands at every opportunity. Sometimes the only way you can achieve peace is through strength rather than appeasement, if a clean Brexit means a bit of disruption then so be it "No deal is better than a bad deal".

Soldato
One of the few advantages of being a political party never likely to see any real power is you can offer the most unobtainable things and make the most ridiculous suggestions....

Their 2017 election manifesto might as well of been them offering the moon on a stick to the voters....

Totally irrelevant bunch of lunatics who only seem to exist to make some of Labours spending/ tax plans and attempts at social re organisation look sane in comparison .

Soldato
If you are in a relationship with a woman, and you have a female friend come over.. 9 times out of 10 your girlfriend/wife will be giving you 'the look'.

Back
Top Bottom