Fireman Sams been Fired!!

Soldato
Heard this on the radio this morning, and seems the national papers are reporting on it

Fireman Sam has been removed from Lincolnshire Fire & Rescuce because he's male

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2019/09...drops-fireman-sam-over-inclusivity-complaint/

"Critics believe that by not using the gender-neutral term, the show is putting young girls off considering a career in the fire service."

Well it's either that, or the government cuts to the fire service. I'm going with the kids show.

I've love to know who these critics are though.

Last edited:
Soldato
When will people learn not to listen so much to the fringes of society?

Mod edit - choose your words carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
When will people learn not to listen so much to the fringes of society?

its sad that what were the village idiots spouting crap in the park can now find so many like minded idiots on social media and collectively stupid together to slowly ruin everything for the masses...

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
its sad that what were the village idiots spouting crap in the park can now find so many like minded idiots on social media and collectively stupid together to slowly ruin everything for the masses...

Im sure the masses are in absolute bits now that there will no longer be a picture of Fireman Sam on the walls of Lincolnshire Fire Department.

Soldato
@neckbeardthethird I think you're overlooking the fact its the death of thousand cuts. Sure no one cares about Fireman Sam in a singular context but Sam is not alone, he's a victim of a particularly brand of lunacy that is very in vogue at the moment. And the madness is being felt everywhere in a thousand tiny different ways and it's adding up.

Soldato
There is a reason there arent make female firemen. You need to be able run with an average sized man over your shoulder :p

No amount of "gender neutral" crap is going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom