• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Where are the free game codes?

Associate
Bought my 2070 super last month but got no game codes with it (said it came with control and Wolfenstein on the page ) were ocuk supposed to email me the code or was it supposed to be in the box?
Have asked them on the customer service forum but no answer yet.

Don't want to miss out on my freebies.

Soldato
Bought my 2070 super last month but got no game codes with it (said it came with control and Wolfenstein on the page ) were ocuk supposed to email me the code or was it supposed to be in the box?
Have asked them on the customer service forum but no answer yet.

Don't want to miss out on my freebies.
You should have got them in an email with your payment and delivery confirmation or shortly after

Associate
I recently bought one from another supplier. I didn't get the code at time of ordering so I messaged them, and phoned them several times. They told me that they have to inform Nvidia of the sale, Nvidia sends the code to them, and then they send the code to me. Took 2 weeks for the code to get to me :(

Soldato
Just been informed I can have the Call of duty code instead. as the originals weren;t sent for some reason :)
Although for some reason the email I just got says I have to collect it, thats an 11 hour round trip. hope thats not the only option lol.

Not the way to keep customers is it , and it's one of the reasons I dont really buy from OcUK anymore .

Associate
OP
Wait what? Lol
You sent them the wrong gpu... This needs more plot details

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...m-back-to-amazon-and-they-binned-it.18863486/

Can't remember if I updated the thread, but eventually they acknowledged that I had let them know before they recieved it, (i let them know the day I posted it) so they should have sent it back asap without it going through the actual returns
department. but for a long time they were telling me I wouldn't be getting it back at all.

Permabanned
Just been informed I can have the Call of duty code instead. as the originals weren;t sent for some reason :)
Although for some reason the email I just got says I have to collect it, thats an 11 hour round trip. hope thats not the only option lol.

I also got a come an collecty it emails but I got the code that was meant to be with my 5700XT in another email soon after.

Associate
I phoned up a couple of times today to get my call of duty code and in the end got one !!!
NOW what do you do about it …
Does anyone have a link I`m meant to go to ?

Back
Top Bottom