6 free Batman games on the Epic store!

Associate
I couldn't believe they had released 6 quality games for free this month... just WOW. Yeh, they really are trying hard. They need to sort out the issue/mistrust over spying.

Man of Honour
I couldn't believe they had released 6 quality games for free this month... just WOW. Yeh, they really are trying hard. They need to sort out the issue/mistrust over spying.

If I am given 6 free games every other week then China can ask me anything and I will tell them :D

Soldato
Glad they have Knight in the free games. Absolutely loved Asylum, enjoyed City but found Origins boring. It put me off ever putting money towards Knight. Plus the issues it had on launch with PC, nigh on unplayable for many.

Soldato
Epic are really trying hard to get acceptance. I have no problem with that :D.

Tbh I do not see why the crying. Is not different platform than Steam, receiving the same flak Steam did initially also. At least those of us who are here long enough to remember.
For me as a developer and business man, if someone gives me bigger cut of MY work, ofc I will go through Epic than Valve (Steam). And thats all about. Hell most big distributors these days make their own platforms and promote them heavily because there is no reason why not receive 100% of the money. (Started with Ubisoft, EA Origin, Bethesda, Microsoft and Paradox follows suit apparently).

Lets take a good example of a tiny (in the grand scale) company like Snapshot which is making Phoenix Point. By doing the deal with Epic it would allow the company to take in $2.5mn extra compared to Steam.
On a tiny company with $1mn budget to make that game (Julian even had to migrate to Bulgaria to cut down costs) that's a lot of money. Especially when Julian has promised all that extra money would go for further developing and supporting the game for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom