Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
ah yeah they've messed up on one of them then

and i wouldn't stay up until 2am for any game lol, i got an early code anyway so already played :)
only mentioned the times to make sure Clovis knew before buying a code

fair enough, cod isn't worth staying up for. I'll have a blast on it morrow evening.

Soldato
Why are you being so vague? Just tell people where the key is from.

I’m guessing it’s not CDKeys or CJS?
Why are you being so vague? Just tell people where the key is from.

I’m guessing it’s not CDKeys or CJS?

A, I want sure on the rules about cd key sites

B, I couldn't have really made it more obvious if I tried. Instant Gaming.

Associate
I'm really enjoying it, new ground war is good fun.

Crossplay working really well, added my sons xbox account and played with him seamlessly, with one slight annoyance.
His voice comms come through my speakers, when I have my headset enabled, both in windows, and battlenet. My voice goes to his headset fine, through his headset connected to his controller. Any ideas on this?
It's not a game breaker, just slightly annoying.

Associate
So been playing this since last night and overall its ok but its still COD.

Some annoyances:

• AA implementation in this game is awful. either smeary as hell or has some weird blur effect on close up objects
  • Walls Are paper thin
  • Everyone seems like they have wall hack and by that I mean the UAV is constantly on people know where you are all the time. This just needs to be scrapped from games.
  • Spawns seem to be erratic
  • stuck with DX12 (Cant seem to find a way to use DX11)
Overall performance is ok with my 1080 but i don't think all the graphics options are in the beta so can only see it getting worse with full release.

Associate
Like the idea of 32 v 32 but didn't think they'd have kill streaks on. Not hard to imagine how that would be bad.

Overall the game still feels a little more stale then I was expecting, I'm already board of the maps which feel more like sets then they do locations . I died to predator missiles a decade ago....really couldn't come up with something fresh? I guess for those that wanted it, its a cod game but its not the revolution I was expecting. Can deffo see why others would like it though.

For those that want to get rid of the weird post processing haze around stuff

Go
Documents
modernwarfare
player2
open config in text editor and find
setcl 1092995319
set it from "1" to "0"

enjoy!

Associate
Also the placement of the flags is so strange. Just a cluster in the middle. You just end up with a mass group of people in the middle of the map. Very poor player flow. I guess they are new to the game mode

Associate
yeah just tried the 32vs32 and its just all over the place
the vehicles seem to have been an after-thought too

overall its not terrible for a COD game but it also doesnt feel like a AAA game, more like a f2p fps

Associate
yeah just tried the 32vs32 and its just all over the place
the vehicles seem to have been an after-thought too

overall its not terrible for a COD game but it also doesnt feel like a AAA game, more like a f2p fps
Literally just came back on after another game to say that. It really does have a sort of F2p cobbled together feeling.

Back
Top Bottom