*****Virgin Australia Supercars Championship 2019*****

Soldato
They’re dropping power too to try and cut costs.

I was reading this morning that Whincup could end up missing Bathurst for his post race comments at the last round. I didn’t think his comments were that bad, definitely nothing compared to Vettel’s outbursts in recent seasons.

Soldato
They’re dropping power too to try and cut costs.

I was reading this morning that Whincup could end up missing Bathurst for his post race comments at the last round. I didn’t think his comments were that bad, definitely nothing compared to Vettel’s outbursts in recent seasons.

Think it's because the aussies have got balls and don't take no steaming piles.

Probably won't happen, but will teach the drivers a lesson.

Soldato
OP
That would be quite a statement to make a driver miss the biggest race of the year for their series. His behaviour (passing the SC) and comments about the officials were out of line though. Love me some autumnal drama! :D

Soldato
I’ve told my wife not to make plans for me on Saturday night. Starts at 7:30pm, ends at 2:30am.

McLauglin broke the lap record again. He’s going to take pole by a country mile but I’m still not sure he’ll win it

Soldato
I would say unbelievable lap but for Mclaughlin this year it just isn't. The combo is just incredible! Especially when you see where fab is. Great early lap from waters.

Proper qually looked miserable yesterday but shootout was spot on. Hopefully it won't be a demolition job but usually bathurst doesn't disappoint with the sc and different strategies coming into play.

Soldato
Bummer! I'll make sure things get spoiler tagged for the live race! I don't work Sundays so I'm gonna try and watch it! :p

Yeah racing tomorrow on the push bike so will be in bed early and won't be back until late evening so rather than attempt to watch in 2 Halves I'll sit down Monday night and watch it all the way through.

I have tried to stay up all night before but failed at about 3am and then had it spoiled by my mum of all people the next morning. That is the one problem of having family share your loves!

Soldato
OP
Absolute show stealer, all year long! That said I doubt I'll be watching live now as my body has decided this is the weekend to feel sick \o/

If people could spoiler comments till say Monday evening anyway to allow others to catch up? :)

Soldato
OP
Holy hell that was bonkers! :D

Mostert hitting Waters 3 years on the trot! You can't write it! So many Safety Cars near the end that kept everyone on the edge of their seats! Coulthard misbehaving?! Low fuel for half the field?! Barry Ryan throwing his team under the bus AGAIN!? Hell of a year!

Soldato
I don’t think we need to use spoiler tags for everything. If you’re coming into a thread about V8 Supercars I think you can expect to see spoilers :p

But yeah, I can’t believe Mostert hot Waters again.

dirty tactics from DJR, Ryan Story had a smug **** eating grin on his face when he was being asked about it. I’m surprised Shane wasn’t talking about it more post race, it cost him the win.

they’ve got to explain themselves anyway, I wonder what penalty they’re going to end up with. https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/10/14/hearing-to-determine-possible-djrtp-team-orders-breach/

Back
Top Bottom