*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Yeah that's going to be interesting.

I also read yesterday that a new full training mode is coming so that you can mess around with all guns and characters - even with friends.

Associate
Justa managed my first solo win on Shadowfall. Top tip is to use Pathfinders zipline and throw lots of nades when trying to get to the evac ship.
The shadows are quicker than Octane!!

Associate
So just played a couple of games on Shadowfall

What a fun game! Those shadows are ridiculously fast, defiantly faster than Octane's stim.

A bit annoying you cant invite your friends on Shadowfall. We all tried readying up at the same time but it didn't work, we was in different games.....

Soldato
Yeah it's solo mode again. I don't mind that.

I just saw on the Apex Reddit page a clip of a shadow running straight up a wall. I didn't know this!

Totally freaked me out when a spider jumped out at me when opened a supply crate. Love the spookiness of it all.

Associate
shadowfall is a mess tbh

looks poor and also its just not right balance wise , most people now are just hiding and then waiting for the evac ship to land , last game i played 17 got in the dropship , everyone is using pathfinder to get on top of high spots . no fun on single player either as this is a team game with your mates and no decent skins unless you plough more money into it .

Caporegime
shadowfall is a mess tbh

looks poor and also its just not right balance wise , most people now are just hiding and then waiting for the evac ship to land , last game i played 17 got in the dropship , everyone is using pathfinder to get on top of high spots . no fun on single player either as this is a team game with your mates and no decent skins unless you plough more money into it .
Shadows have unlimited climb, some just don’t realise it. High spots really aren’t safe.

Back
Top Bottom