*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Duos and firing range now live. Some nice QoL changes in this patch.

QUALITY OF LIFE
  • In an effort to surface easier challenges to players more often and offer a balanced set of challenges each day, Daily Challenge distribution has been adjusted so players are guaranteed to receive 1 easy, 1 medium, and 1 hard challenge.

• You can now spend Legend Tokens to reroll Daily Challenges.
    • Cost increases with each purchase before capping out at 1000 Legend Tokens.
      • First reroll: 200 Legend Tokens

• Second reroll: 500 Legend Tokens

• Third or more reroll: 1000 Legend Tokens for each reroll.
    • Cost resets every day
  • You can now adjust the game cursor velocity in Settings -> Controller. This will apply to cursor velocity in all menus including the Lobby, Pause/Inventory menus, and Death Box inventories.

• We now show you what Music Pack you have selected while dropping into the map. If you only have the “default” Pack selected you won’t see anything.

• Improved flow from Lobby to Match that fixes some minor bugs and will hopefully get players into matches a bit faster.
    • Disabling pregame spawning of players before character selection. This will address cases where players might hear someone voice comms or other sounds before the Legend selection starts.

• The “Waiting for Players...” transition now shows the game world instead of a black screen.

• Removed the 5 second countdown that would start at the beginning of Legend selection.
  • Player will now be able to view the ammo types of their squadmates equipped weapons when in the inventory menu.

• [Controller] you can now open the quip wheel by holding down on the dpad (you can still do it the old way - open ping menu and press Y)[\spoiler]

Man of Honour
I reached Platinum last night after not playing properly for about 3-4 weeks. Think that's my ceiling unless I get a good premade going but the OcUK channel seems quite quiet recently.

There's certainly a knack to ranking up by yourself, most of the time I end up with idiots so I play extremely cautiosly and don't have any quarms about running and hiding and pushing for a top 3 finish. That said yesterday I ended up in an excellent group and we stuck together and got 4 or 5 wins out of 10 games and the rest top 10 so I got the final tier done quickly.

I even noticed the streamers doing this going for Predetor, choosing fights carefully and not being afraid to back out if the odds were against them.

I'd still love Platinum to get the trails. :(

Soldato
I'm still in Gold II not been playing much ranked lately. Had a few rounds last night because people leaving the game after being downed or dropping solo is getting ridiculous in normal mode. I am just going to stick to ranked. I don't get so many kills or wins but at least the games are a lot more satisfying and they generally last more than 10 seconds.

Associate
Hi all,

Literally just joined now today.

I play a lot of Apex Legends amongst other games.

I am currently Gold II but I play with friends who are Plat so I'm a competent player.

If anyone would like to add me on PSN its the same as my name here, I use a mic (mainly party chats) but I am open to new people joining and playing.

I main Mirage so ideally looking for players who don't use him tbh!

Thanks, hope my first post is okay :)

Soldato
I've ranked up to diamond this season! PC is down for maintaince (watercooling install)

Definitely bumped into some cheaters in Diamond annoyingly.

Then the push for predator!
Really preferred this map over the original.

Associate
I'm up to level 70ish on the season pass, still using Caustic most of the time with Wattson a close second for me. Didn't really get on with the duos mode and currently half way through gold rank.
Still loving this game but there are cheats spoiling it
Had a few matches where the some of the opposition are invisible apart from their weapons so they are really hard to spot if they don't actually move.

Back
Top Bottom