** ITS BACK AND ITS BETTER - MICROSOFT CLASSIC INTELLIMOUSE **

Soldato
Dunno when Dg bought but for a bit after production stopped you could find the WMO and IMO for under £10

:p

jules.jpg

Man of Honour
Did you ever try the explorer 4.0 with tilt wheel? horrific.

The WMO 1.1a and IE3.0 share the same sensor apparently going by the response graph so the only difference is in terms of preference for the shell - which personally I didn't like.

EDIT: Had them all back in the day:

QsQQjms.png

Definitely didn't pay more than £20 for any of them - the mickey mouse came free with something lol.

EDIT2:

Was actually talking about the IE3.0 - and was also true of the IMO1.1 but I didn't really have much to do with that mouse - back in the day used to just refer to them as IMO 1.1a and IMO 3.0.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This pleases me. Not sure I want to pay that much though. I'm in the middle of replacing the worn out switches in mine, should give it a few more years of life!

Man of Honour
Kicking myself a little now heh didn't realise the the 3.0 had as much following - few years back found a place that had old stock of the WMO1.1a at £9 each and they had at least a dozen of the 3.0 and 4.0 sitting there as well at the same price.

Soldato
My favourite was always the intellimouse explorer 2.0. It was basically the early version of the 3.0, but it felt better ergonomically to me. It was probably one of the most comfortable mice I ever owned.

iex1.jpg

Associate
it was £8 the only reason i brought it was because 90 percent of all the "pros" back in the day used them.thought hmm its cheap ill give one a try.tried it then binned it and went back to a razer diamond back :p

yeah if logitech brought back the 510s/518 they would be popular. id instantly buy 3/4 of em. still use them now.

the g502 is effectively the same mouse with a much improved sensor.

Associate
I was just wondering today when will it be in stock. good to see the price is cheaper than expected.
going to wait for some reviews before I buy

OcUK Staff
OP
Back
Top Bottom