FIFA 20

I haz 4090!
Don
I've got two levels to go to get the storyline Zaha. Away until Sunday but hopefully there'll be enough xp on nexts weeks objectives for me to get him. I enjoy grinding through the objectives, makes me care less about what rivals rank I am.

Soldato
If we only get the Week 5 and 6 objectives and you get the 600 daily exp there is about 30k left (assuming you've completed all other objectives) - if you need any more than that you might be in trouble.

Soldato
I think I'm level 25 and missed some earlies too.

Hope I make a bit from gold 1 weekend league and div 4 rewards. Lost a fortune on my team the market drop is relentless.
History tells us it’s all downhill from here to Black Friday stuff. Going to be some tasty Sbc’s soon, classic EA flood the market with promo packs then dish out some great sbc’s then rinse and repeat until TOTY.

Associate
I’ve been grinding the icons cards, got 7. One more for Nesta, anyone used him?

I can’t face doing any more than that the thought of doing offline with mls etc is bringing a tear to my eye.

Soldato
So the team tomorrow will be this

https://www.futhead.com/20/squads/124184/

150k spare. Could blow it on Sterling or get De Gea and/or Martial/Felipe Anderson.

Thoughts?

Drop lucas to CDM wijnaldum to cam( obviously revert back in game using custom tactics, move Nesta to centre CB get Allison, Felipe anderson and eder militao for Ake. That way militao should get full chem and he's so OP for the price.

Soldato
History tells us it’s all downhill from here to Black Friday stuff. Going to be some tasty Sbc’s soon, classic EA flood the market with promo packs then dish out some great sbc’s then rinse and repeat until TOTY.
Yeah it'll drop again soon, we've never seen a market this low this early before EA been pumping out the SBCs that's for sure.. typically scream is a dead promo.

I don't mind the game when the servers are fine infact it's pretty good, they do need to nerf drop back as it makes the game very stale. I dislike rivals and there being no proper casual mode like tournaments etc. It's a game that requires full concentration pretty much all the time which gets mentally tiring.

Soldato
Yeah it'll drop again soon, we've never seen a market this low this early before EA been pumping out the SBCs that's for sure.. typically scream is a dead promo.

I don't mind the game when the servers are fine infact it's pretty good, they do need to nerf drop back as it makes the game very stale. I dislike rivals and there being no proper casual mode like tournaments etc. It's a game that requires full concentration pretty much all the time which gets mentally tiring.
Its what friendly's are for .... Cough Fifa tournie Cough @Andybtsn

Associate
Lol at how crap the Bundesliga SBC is. I completed it pretty quickly as I've been hoarding Bundesliga players for some time but the individual rewards were terrible (some Finnish rank 83 goalie being the best out of 18 rewards) but nothing prepared for me for how completely terrible the final reward was, 1 pick from 2 rank average 'special players' who wouldn't even get a sniff in my team... can't even sell them either.

I think the best player I've got from an SBC reward so far since this game came out is Rodri which is seriously underwhelming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom