Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Well I bit the bullet and installed it just before bed.

However, I thought I’d give the SP a quick bash and my wireless headset won’t play the game audio. Tried fiddling the settings in Battle.net but all I could do to get any audio was switch it to hands free, but it sounds bloody awful.

Anyone else had any problems getting the game to play nicely with Bluetooth headphones?

Even tried disabling the mic but it made no difference. I’ll give it another go tomorrow evening but I’ll be disappointed if I have to resort to wired headphones instead as they don’t have a mic.

Associate
guys someone help me before i put my fist through my monitor :( every 30 seconds or so (sometimes more sometimes less) the screen goes black as if i alt tabbed out and then back in. happens every time i die without fail : Die>Black for 2 seconds> shows last bit of kill cam> shows me about to spawn > black for 2 seconds again. whilst running round it will randomly go black for 2 seconds then carry on. In lobby or main menu almost every single time i click a new tab it goes black again. its the only game i get this on. running a 2070 super with a 2600x at 2560x1440. ive tried adjusting every graphics setting possible, changing the resolution etc and have latest nvidia drivers but nothing is working. Driving me mad is an understatement. Any ideas?

Soldato
Played few games on this night, love it back to the old days of it being good!

I keep getting random stutters though, I check task manager and cpu is at 100% along with gpu bouncing between 80-100%

Specs in sig, nothing else was running, any ideas guys?

Associate
Played few games on this night, love it back to the old days of it being good!

I keep getting random stutters though, I check task manager and cpu is at 100% along with gpu bouncing between 80-100%

Specs in sig, nothing else was running, any ideas guys?

Are you sure it's not downloading the MP shaders etc. I had that and left the game open in menus for a bit.

Soldato
Are you sure it's not downloading the MP shaders etc. I had that and left the game open in menus for a bit.
It wasn't, as when I booted it up initially I saw it doing it and left it once it had done I only played a game then. I don't think it's a hardware issue as played metro and overwatch with no issues.

It just also seemed to be using a lot of vram as well, Im running it in high and when there is no stutter it plays perfectly it just does it every now and again.

Just to edit this slightly booted it up this morning to double check and shades def not installing so turned it off as had kids run to do, come home installed new gpu drivers and shades are installing again. I don't get it :/

Last edited:
Associate
A mate told me this is cross platform now. A few of my mates have it on xbox, so I will get it on PC now rather than have to pay for Gold and play with ****** graphics haha.

Cheapest place for it on PC?

Thanks,
Sean

Soldato
Well I bit the bullet and installed it just before bed.

However, I thought I’d give the SP a quick bash and my wireless headset won’t play the game audio. Tried fiddling the settings in Battle.net but all I could do to get any audio was switch it to hands free, but it sounds bloody awful.

Anyone else had any problems getting the game to play nicely with Bluetooth headphones?

Even tried disabling the mic but it made no difference. I’ll give it another go tomorrow evening but I’ll be disappointed if I have to resort to wired headphones instead as they don’t have a mic.

I'm using Steel Series Arctis Pro which are wireless and have had no issues so far

Associate
Out of interest what settings please? I haven't bought it mainly as performance in the beta with my 1070 @ 3440x1440 wasn't great, frequently dipping to sub 60fps even at low/medium graphics!

He's not very savvy, I think mainly shadows and the MSAA settings to the lowest. He's been playing a lot of it so I guess it's working, but I think he's used to it being pretty crappy.
If you aren't getting anywhere I can ask him to send screenshots.

Man of Honour
I cant believe I'm saying this for a COD game, but I've had a lovely easy morning at work, finished for the day and pumped to get home to play again.

Same, granted I've not even tried multiplayer yet, still working my way through the campaign. But it's like a good TV show, I have to know what happens next.

Also, Captain Price, what a man*

* If he turns evil in the campaign, I'll be heartbroken :(

Caporegime
Same, granted I've not even tried multiplayer yet, still working my way through the campaign. But it's like a good TV show, I have to know what happens next.

Also, Captain Price, what a man*

* If he turns evil in the campaign, I'll be heartbroken :(
I prefer the old Captain Price.

Back
Top Bottom