Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Anyone know how to see attachments/guns you've not seen yet to get rid of the 'new' indicator? I've got the indicator but for the life of me can't find whats new

Soldato
hmmm annoying night playing tonight. Last night I was doing really well, getting some big streaks and dominating most gun fights, tonight it's a complete role reversal.

Still enjoyed it though, with a few tellings off from the wife about my potty mouth :eek::D

Soldato
hmmm annoying night playing tonight. Last night I was doing really well, getting some big streaks and dominating most gun fights, tonight it's a complete role reversal.

Still enjoyed it though, with a few tellings off from the wife about my potty mouth :eek::D

Weird! I got the same from mine lol, something about this game makes you mad when you die.

Associate
worst thing i find with the game so far is claymores shouldnt be a grenade selection they should be a timed ability. domination is just full of them its a joke. other than that its so much more like MW1 than any other cod which makes it fun again. not many stupid kill streaks and feels a lot more weighted than the last 50 games.

Soldato
Still having some stutter/delay issues in this, task manager is showing MW is using 90-100% of CPU and 60% of RAM, surely my cpu is still quick enough for this game? I have no issues in anything else :s

Man of Honour
Finished the campaign last night, definitely the best single player experience since The Last of Us for me. Not even that long, but it was like a good TV show, I just had to do the next mission to know what happens next

And the house clearing mission is probably one of my favourite levels in a FPS ever, so well done and immersive

Even played some MP last night and was surprised at how I was only bad and not terrible, managed a few kills :p

Associate
Still having some stutter/delay issues in this, task manager is showing MW is using 90-100% of CPU and 60% of RAM, surely my cpu is still quick enough for this game? I have no issues in anything else :s

Thats strange i have a 5930k @4.4 and mine never really goes past 40-50% but my GPU (2070 super) is always a 99% @3440x1440.

Soldato
worst thing i find with the game so far is claymores shouldnt be a grenade selection they should be a timed ability. domination is just full of them its a joke. other than that its so much more like MW1 than any other cod which makes it fun again. not many stupid kill streaks and feels a lot more weighted than the last 50 games.

They are a timed ability, quite humourous with the 30s timer and extra lethal perks :p:D:D

Soldato
I just absolutely love the MP5 in this game. Feels like a proper return to the MP5 in the original Modern Warfare. Probably love it a little bit too much as I've barely tried any other guns. I think I'll stick wit the MP5 until I get all the attachments/challenges and then move on.

had a cool, to me, moment yesterday. Was playing TDM on palace with a friend. We were in house to the right of the shipping containers (if you're running towards the palace). I was sure I could hear something but nothing was showing on my UAV. Asked my friend to stop walking for a second and just as he did I clearly heard footsteps on the stairs and managed to get a double kill before they got the jump on us. The sound design in this game is so good

Back
Top Bottom