This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So just drove around the corner to find 8-10 men chucking 4 teenagers into the local pond...

Apparently the teenagers had been throwing stones and rocks at cars

just went ok and drove on, i wonder if this self policing will catch on

Provided they had been doing it that's brilliant. That's what happens when the police and parents are utterly ineffective.

Soldato
Hmmm can't tell if my texts are going through to people. Messaged my mum ages ago and she's still not replied which isn't like her :/

Edit: ok so it let me post that so maybe it's not my connection maybe I'm just being ignored by everyone :p

Soldato
Hmmm can't tell if my texts are going through to people. Messaged my mum ages ago and she's still not replied which isn't like her :/

Edit: ok so it let me post that so maybe it's not my connection maybe I'm just being ignored by everyone :p
Unless you're on WiFi? Try a phone call (even dialing yourself and getting voicemail will prove it works. Unless you use wi-fi calling)

Soldato
Having an infected root canal is all the fun of the fair. Half my face ballooned up and continually aching for the past two days. Drugs help a bit but thinking I'll see if I can get it pulled on Monday to save prolonging the pain :(

Soldato

I have her number, want me to text her for you?

Don
14yr old Niece wanted a posh make up mirror for b'day, decided to do a little modification before wrapping it

75422283_718596025327387_8316220269005897728_n.jpg

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Feeling relieved today now that I got the last of the new curtains bought, altered and fitted yesterday. Finally, the place is looking like a home and not a house.

Soldato
Mum's paying off a £2000 new corner leather recliner sofa so gave her £300 towards it.

(I still don't understand this thread, please explain!) I'm assuming it's what happening in your life at the moment..?

Caporegime
OP
Mum's paying off a £2000 new corner leather recliner sofa so gave her £300 towards it.

(I still don't understand this thread, please explain!) I'm assuming it's what happening in your life at the moment..?

Pretty much. A thread for everything that doesn't deserve its own thread. Daily happenings, musings, and chatter. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom