Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
yKOd.jpg

Bought some new Air Max 270. Was never my favourite shoe (I'm a 90 or 97 guy) but seeing it in person it really grew on me.

Then cause today had some really decent deals on Nike I managed to get a pair of AM720 for under half price! Again, they're not even one of my favourite shoes but at the price it was available I thought I'd get some as I'd never get the 720s at full price.

I wanted to like these but the air unit is really stiff, and the front is really spongy so you end up having to walk like a turkey.

Soldato
I wanted to like these but the air unit is really stiff, and the front is really spongy so you end up having to walk like a turkey.

I don't mind them, i actually find them pretty comfortable (still prefer the 97s though) and they're not even worn in yet.

I bought them a few days ago for full price before Nike started their deals. They refunded me the difference but with a code you could get a further 30% off so i snagged the AM720 for £75. Pretty chuffed with that
HMOd.png

Went for those. Just been dispatched. I heard it's very weird walking in the 720 and the sole looks like it was designed to be as slippery as possible but I don't have any in my collection yet so figured I should get them

V_R

V_R

Soldato
HMOd.png

Went for those. Just been dispatched. I heard it's very weird walking in the 720 and the sole looks like it was designed to be as slippery as possible but I don't have any in my collection yet so figured I should get them
Jesus they're ugly. Sorry.

Soldato
Frigging looks like they've grown from you, nevermind on you!
It's a marmite shoe for sure! Don't see many people sit on the fence with these, you either dig them or feel disgusted by them. But that's kind of why I like them. They just look different to most of the other AM shoes. I don't think it will be a classic like the 90,97 or even 95 to a lesser extent in a few decades but it's a striking shoe. Just depends what side you sit on

Caporegime
It's a marmite shoe for sure! Don't see many people sit on the fence with these, you either dig them or feel disgusted by them. But that's kind of why I like them. They just look different to most of the other AM shoes. I don't think it will be a classic like the 90,97 or even 95 to a lesser extent in a few decades but it's a striking shoe. Just depends what side you sit on

Marmite shoe, love it :D

Well, you like them and you're wearing them so enjoy.

Soldato
Took a couple of weeks as I took a chance on some unheard of Chinese site, but I'm impressed by the quality -

WwHUyQih.jpg

9wdThbrh.jpg

(Okay, I just looked the site up [eCrater] and they're based in Cali, but I think the store [caisehose] on there is Chinese)

Back
Top Bottom