Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A big warm waterproof coat. Another thread on here prompted me so sold my old down coat to fund this (Rab Resolution)
....Snip...
Really nice! I've been eyeballing a Rab or Arcteryx coat for a few weeks now but my North Face one is holding strong and as I only got it earlier this year I need to be patient. I'm very envious of yours though!

That'll be fun to walk it...should be easier than my Adidas Power Perfects anyway :p

They're actually pretty comfortable. I thought it would feel a bit weird but does feel like I'm walking on... air... :p

Do you need a prescription for these?

I wish. I would've preferred to pay the price for which I pay for my prescriptions.

Caporegime
Black Friday got me.

cKPfspQ.jpg

Damn HL Alyx reminded me I didn't own HL1 or HL2 Episode 2 so I am planning on starting from the beginning and working my way through.

I bet I end up buying into bloody VR as well :o

Soldato
I bet I end up buying into bloody VR as well :o

I'm in the same boat. Had 0 interest in VR until HLA was announced and now I spent a couple of hours looking into headsets yesterday :o. Going to wait for reviews and see if its worth the investment.

OqaV8kv.jpg.png

5B6v0D4.jpg.png

I bought some new headphones to replace my X1s and a stuffed toy. I'm no audiophile, but they definitely sound clearer to me in the highs. Mid seems to be lacking a little, but not enough to be an issue. They sound really good to me and a bargain at £105 (£99 at the moment I think). I'm surprised how much the X1 headband had loosened up though compared to the new X2s. I am going to be carelful not to stretch it too much so these don't go the same way.

Soldato
My latest purchase;

pbwwcqch.jpg

d7XxPb3h.jpg

Got a pretty good deal on it all in the end and currently got the Clwb chilling. Very happy with my little corner of the kitchen now, got my morning and after brew sorted and then the evening bevs on tap now too!

Last edited:
Associate
My latest purchase;

Got a pretty good deal on it all in the end and currently got the Clwb chilling. Very happy with my little corner of the kitchen now, got my morning and after brew sorted and then the evening bevs on tap now too!

Very nice mate...... can I ask where you got this and how much we are roughly talking fir a beer setup like this?

Soldato
Very nice mate...... can I ask where you got this and how much we are roughly talking fir a beer setup like this?

Beer hawk currently have a black friday deal on. Starter bundle of perfect draught machine, 1 keg and glasses cost me £212 (The glasses I got were the dearest ones though most only make like 204) and the kegs are currently on offer for 3 for 2 cost me £60 for the extra kegs. From this evenings tipple I can only highly recommend it. I don't even drink that much beer especially at home but when I do I want the best I can get as its a treat. Same with my coffee machine, don;t drink a great deal but wanted some of the best I could get at home for when I do want it.

Also would like to add you get tokens for everything you spend with Beerhawk and you get £5 back when you return the kegs. So in total it cost me 272 but minus my tokens and keg returns makes it around £235. If you do want to grab one let me know as they have a referral scheme too, I believe you get 10% off but not certain if it stacks with offers but no harm in trying I guess

Soldato
Reminds me, I need to stock up on PerfectDraft kegs and I've got a few to return. Spotted some Jupiler kegs for around 18 euros (plus 5 euro keg deposit) in Belgium which isn't too bad. Just need to squeeze in a euro trip before xmas :)

Caporegime
You didn't have HL1? Have you played it?

Who are you?
I did own it, I just never got around to playing it :o - also I didn't own it until after owning HL2 and never registered it to my Steam account. It was some time ago. I was young...and stupid :p

Now I'm just older and stupid, so now it's time to remediate that :p

Did love HL2 though :cool: bought that one on release!

Soldato
Really nice! I've been eyeballing a Rab or Arcteryx coat for a few weeks now but my North Face one is holding strong and as I only got it earlier this year I need to be patient. I'm very envious of yours though

I’m actually selling an Arcteryx Cerium LT to part fund the Rab. The Cerium is a great jacket but not at all waterproof / shower proof. As a mid layer in UK it serves no purpose to me really.
At least with the Rab i can be warm in ~0c weather, then when it changes and rains it’ll not get ruined. It is roasting when quick walking around with it on though so wear it open quite a lot

Caporegime
I did own it, I just never got around to playing it :o - also I didn't own it until after owning HL2 and never registered it to my Steam account. It was some time ago. I was young...and stupid :p

Now I'm just older and stupid, so now it's time to remediate that :p

Did love HL2 though :cool: bought that one on release!

*Facepalm*

The Source version is okay,it's essentially the same game but slightly improved graphics wise.

Black Mesa (as mentioned above) is a complete remake from the community, it used to be free, but you probably have to buy it now.

Still, just play the source version as it's what the game was originally.

If his profile page is accurate, he was only ten years old when it was released. Not many that age had gaming PCs in 1998.

Meh, I'm only 33 tbh :p

Back
Top Bottom