Whats it with girls and height?

Soldato
I'm 5ft 7 and have never had any issues getting women. I tend to laugh them into bed. I also tend to laugh them out, but that's a different story.

Soldato
Do not know to what extent this is still the case,

But I do recall a study some years ago that demonstrated a significant correlation between height and earnings.

Soldato
I've never been out with a girl taller than me but then she would be a pretty tall woman! My wife is 5ft1 and I'm 6ft3 and its never been a problem. Both the same height on your back :cool:

Soldato
Just a product of this weird culture we live in. What's she really saying is, 'damn I'm so short and ugly that I'd better pretend I really love tall guys as all my friends(or imaginary friends) will look at me as a strong, outgoing and maybe even taller person than I really am. When people see us together it will deflect the fact that I'm so short, lacking power, presence and authority in this world of giants I live in'.

Caporegime
I’m 5’10 myself and missus is around 5’4 and usually a couple of inches more when wearing her heels.
Personally I couldn’t date or be with someone taller than me. Luckily for me I don’t know many talk women and neither have I found the ones I’ve seen attractive.

Soldato
Really? I'm 6'3 and I don't like dating girls any shorter than 5'6. It feels awkward and clumsy to hug or kiss shorter people!
Yeah, 6'2" and I dated a 5'0" girl for a short while back when I was about 18. It was a bit awkward. Wife is 5'9", which is much better.

I'd happily date a woman taller than me, though they're rare. I'm tall enough that there aren't any insecurities there that being shorter than a girlfriend would hit.

Caporegime
Maybe it's because of how short men stereotypically act :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yWPV-jCoME

"Short man syndrome" is definitely a thing.

Most of the blokes I know who get unreasonably angry at stuff, are quite a bit shorter than average.

I'm only 5' 10" by the way, so hardly a towering beast. I've never gone out with a girl taller than me though, that would be weird.

Associate
5'9" and my wife is a couple of inches taller. I was actually offered a box to stand on for my wedding photos.

It feels weird when I'm stood on a step and looking down to her, height has never been and will never be an issue for either of us. I'd rather be with someone I love rather than someone who's shorter.

Back
Top Bottom