Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
yeah I paid £2 a bottle, but I think its possible to get it cheaper. Disgusting the way people have been buying it up to sell it off at inflated prices. I read in the news that some guy went to a Morrison's and bought up their entire stock in one go. Insane that they let him do that. So obvious what he intends to do with all those bottles.

Soldato
yeah I paid £2 a bottle, but I think its possible to get it cheaper. Disgusting the way people have been buying it up to sell it off at inflated prices. I read in the news that some guy went to a Morrison's and bought up their entire stock in one go. Insane that they let him do that. So obvious what he intends to do with all those bottles.

bucket loads in my local Asda..... £2 a bottle.

Mental that it's 11g sugar for 100ml!! Can feel my teeth rotting just thinking about it

Soldato
A couple of hefty biographies for the collection. I love second hand book shops.

tch.jpg

Man of Honour
Finally a modern car :)

It's filthy already as it was delivered from over 200 miles away in the rain. It's the poverty spec model but so far I am seriously impressed and will probably get a higher up model next time. It's a pleasure to drive after using the 206 for most of this year as a stop-gap.

pBhHwWD.jpg

9z73dEn.png

Last edited:
Associate
Had for 2 weeks now, nice upgrade from our 2004 Fiesta. It's a great car.

2016 Focus 1.5 TDCi 120 Titanium with 17,000 miles. Wasn't sure about the colour at first but now I love it.

49233868817_2f4d9a992f_h.jpg

49233868942_82991ea345_h.jpg

49233179678_2e2a2d232a_h.jpg

Man of Honour
Sorry, couldn't resist it :D:):)

The Rado is my daily, the Rocco is my show car :)
nhh4iCT.jpg
Haha I did wonder if it was deliberate. Nice pair there. Love the Blackberry. I used to have a Scirroco (a GTX) way back in the day.

Trying to decide whether to SORN my Corrado for a few months or put it on a limited mileage classic policy to keep it on the road. Too many cars now!

Associate
Finally a modern car :)

It's filthy already as it was delivered from over 200 miles away in the rain. It's the poverty spec model but so far I am seriously impressed and will probably get a higher up model next time. It's a pleasure to drive after using the 206 for most of this year as a stop-gap.

pBhHwWD.jpg

9z73dEn.png

My Wife has the D180 SE, lovely place to sit and drive.

Man of Honour
Just a little bit of RAM.

7ENX5sc.jpg

All installed. I know, the loop is poor and I need to clean the top rad, but it's functional.

edgQFvz.jpg

Yes, I do need the RAM, plenty more VMs to deploy, here is the nested VMware lab idling.

roV5cWO.png

For those interested, it's 4x virtual ESXi hosts, 8 cores each and 60 GB of RAM. Also in Workstation is the vCenter appliance. Within the nested environment I have a Veeam Windows VM as well as vRA 8 (3x VMs).

I use it for professional development (I work for VMware). I like the fact I can just suspend it all and fire up a game. Sadly if I don't suspend it (and I've only tried Apex Legends) I get huge spikes of low FPS so not really sustainable.

Back
Top Bottom