Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
50GB PATCH wtf lol. im hoping its just replacing some stuff. as this is getting silly. nearly 70gb in last two patches. you gunna need a 1tb ssd just for cod.
I think it’ll just patch and overwrite some existing data (hope) last time i looked the folder size was 150gb (shockingly high anyway i know)

Associate
I think it’ll just patch and overwrite some existing data (hope) last time i looked the folder size was 150gb (shockingly high anyway i know)

You're exactly right, the directory size was largely unaffected by the patch. Still a hefty download though!

Associate
Had a read up they seemed to have fixed an awful lot this time so might be worth it.ill get on tonight. Added a crossbow in as well anyone unlocked it yet? 25 kills with marksman rifle

Soldato
I came to play but you'd gone by 9 I'll try and catch you this eve
Yeh, sorry. I added some people in here patched and by the time it had patched i only had enough time for 3 or 4 games before i needed to have dinner and stuff.
I’ll jump on tonight probably around 9pm but will only be for a couple of games as need to pack stuff for going abroad tomorrow

Associate
Not only that, got to install the shaders again now as well

Anyone else's game feel a lot more fast paced after the update?
Also lower fps but I clicked yes when it said restore optimum settings or something, still runs fine.
Was getting dizzy after a few shipments.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not only that, got to install the shaders again now as well

Anyone else's game feel a lot more fast paced after the update?
Also lower fps but I clicked yes when it said restore optimum settings or something, still runs fine.
Was getting dizzy after a few shipments.

Seemed the same for me, but then i did not restore optimum settings. They were perfect as they were - 3440x1440, maxed settings, 2xAA, vsync & gsync locked to 100fps with ray tracing off.
Sure it hasnt just set something like vsync to off or unlimited fps?

Edit, on the patch size the game size has actually reduced i think - 147GB now. Lazy devs i guess. It probably patches a few 100mb of the game only but its in huge chunks on PC so needs to re-download the whole files again. Can look in the folders at some point and might be able to see the files that have been modified by date/time

Back
Top Bottom