The "Top Gear", Season 24/25/26 thread

Soldato
Thoroughly enjoyed that, as did my gf. I am starting to find this more entertaining than The Grand Tour tbh

I'm finding TGT is lacking what they need to be entertaining together now, with shifting to entertain the international market which isn't likely to entertain us.

Watching James' program in Japan was epic, so they do still have what it takes.

Man of Honour
Is it just me or is the atom incredibly overpriced? Some of the MK Indy bike engines cars are just madness. Just as quick for half the cost!

The Atom fulfils a niche really - worth it to people who want that niche - to anyone else not really but then you wouldn't be likely to buy one anyhow.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Ugh SIRPC, wish I'd not watched live now.

Also, 3 seater McLaren and they didn't test it with all three presenters inside? Missed opportunity :(

Also racing a jet is old old old, but loved seeing the vertical landing. They could have made a bigger feature of it tbh.

Associate
Ugh SIRPC, wish I'd not watched live now.

Also, 3 seater McLaren and they didn't test it with all three presenters inside? Missed opportunity :(

Also racing a jet is old old old, but loved seeing the vertical landing. They could have made a bigger feature of it tbh.

Tbf Chris Harris is the only one who truly knows his cars, putting the other two in would just make it stupid.

Flintoff is only their for his big balls and Paddy for his presenting skills/punch lines/comedy value.

Soldato
Loved that McLaren and the little details.

I thought it was enjoyable but do wonder how much longer it can last, in terms of it being the same routine just a different location or car.

Back
Top Bottom