The FA CUP Third Round ** Spoilers ** [4th - 6th January 2020] + 4th round replays

Soldato
My local pub was a ‘Leeds’ pub, bloody awful experience when Leeds were mighty :rolleyes:

Going off topic but do leeds fill their stadium now? As last time l went admittedly it was a good 7 years ago they closed the top stand.

Don
My local pub was a ‘Leeds’ pub, bloody awful experience when Leeds were mighty :rolleyes:

Going off topic but do leeds fill their stadium now? As last time l went admittedly it was a good 7 years ago they closed the top stand.

We took 1400 fans to Old Trafford tonight for an u18 match...we have the best avg attendance in the Champ and more than a lot of PL teams. I think you're trolling me :p

The Bates/Cellino days are dark ones.

Soldato
We took 1400 fans to Old Trafford tonight for an u18 match...we have the best avg attendance in the Champ and more than a lot of PL teams. I think you're trolling me :p

The Bates/Cellino days are dark ones.

No it was a genuine question, I know they always have a good attendance home and away. When I last went last maybe it was longer than 7 years ago they had the entire top tier closed off which just looked strange. If/when they do get promoted will be great to the see Man U Leeds rivalry again:D

Back
Top Bottom