Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
I'll try and help you out. Why do you think the DEMS have such an issue with Trump going after corruption in Ukraine?

They don't. They have an issue with him trying to withhold aid to Ukraine because he wants them to announce - not actually make, just announce - an investigation into Biden, Burisma et al.

If Trump actually gave two hoots about corruption he'd start rather closer to home wouldn't he? ;)

Soldato
You have spectacularly missed the entire point. They dont care about Trump going after corruption in Ukraine
Oh no, they care - they have fooled you to think the next part.

they care about Trump abusing his power to bully foreign governments into helping him, personally, win another election.
No, you almost had it the first time. I'm trying to help you out dude, you can almost see it.

Soldato
They don't. They have an issue with him trying to withhold aid to Ukraine because he wants them to announce - not actually make, just announce - an investigation into Biden, Burisma et al.
source? I'll read anything you have to back it up.

If Trump actually gave two hoots about corruption he'd start rather closer to home wouldn't he? ;)
I think across an isle is close enough. :D

Caporegime
Ha, look in the mirror.

I'm neither far-right or able to vote for Trump.

Just because facts and evidence don't for you worldview, does not make un-reputable.

I am not a Leftie yet you call me that in most of your posts. Therefore you must be a Far Right CT nutter surely?

I never said you could vote for Trump. I said it was far right CT nutters that keep Trump in power.

Just cause facts and evidence are repeatedly ignored by you doesn't make them not true,.

Caporegime
Bye, enjoy you SC echo chamber with your own leftist CT's.

You mean SC where posts have to be backed up by evidence unlike the CT nutters echo chamber in here where so long as you state the same crazy CT without proof, over and over they become fact?

Glad to see you have managed to find a home with like minded CT nutters after you failed repeatedly to back up any of your wild claims in SC.

Soldato
I am not a Leftie yet you call me that in most of your posts.

I'm not a Trump supporter, yet you call me that in most of your posts. you support the dems so....

Therefore you must be a Far Right CT nutter surely?

Therefore you must be a Far Left CT nutter surely? Or just different view points.

I never said you could vote for Trump.

You answer heavily implied it.

Soldato
I see Trump will become the first POTUS to be charged with crimes and convicted and jailed once he ceases to be POTUS. I can see now why he is so desperate to overturn the 2 term rule and stay as POTUS for the rest of his life.

Q: If you are an ex POTUS and jailed, so your still get the Secret Service protecting you inside jail?
What crimes?

Soldato
You mean SC where posts have to be backed up by evidence unlike the CT nutters echo chamber in here where so long as you state the same crazy CT without proof, over and over they become fact?

I have been there and it's no different, just leftist based. left wing sources are used and regarded as reputable only because they fit your worldview.

Glad to see you have managed to find a home with like minded CT nutters after you failed repeatedly to back up any of your wild claims in SC.

hope you feel at home in your leftist CT echo chamber.

At least in this thread, some different people pop in again and try, the SC thread is the same old faces spouting hate and salt.

Caporegime
I'm not a Trump supporter, yet you call me that in most of your posts. you support the dems so....

Therefore you must be a Far Left CT nutter surely? Or just different view points.

You answer heavily implied it.

Well all your posts supports Trump and most without evidence and you always defend Trump. If that doesnt make you a Trump supporter then what is one?

I don;t support the Dems. Show me that I ever have? You do realise that life is not binary don't you? Somebody can be critical of Trump and they can also not be a Democrat? I see the same illogical thinking in any UK politics thread on here that if you criticise BJ the comeback is that "he's better than the red looney JC that you support"

My point exactly. You repeatedly call me a "leftie" when I am not so I thought I would give you a taste of your own medicine. If you making the case that anybody criticising Trump is a leftie, then i stand by my post that anybody supporting him is a Far Right CT nutter.

I never implied anything. My sentence is perfectly valid and makes no implications whatsoever that you vote for Trump. You just read it wrong and jumped in with two left feet.

Caporegime
What crimes?

No idea. I was just throwing it out there as clearly the basis for this CT thread is that anybody can claim anything is true without any backup? I mean I have already seen Pelosi is being charged with ripping up Trumps speech when that is just a figment of somebody's over active imagination.

So my statement that Trump will be charged with crimes after his term(s) and jailed is just as valid and most posters points on here surely?

Soldato
At least in this thread, some different people pop in again and try, the SC thread is the same old faces spouting hate and salt.

I had a look in there when someone in this thread mentioned it, as you everyone are sniffing their own farts and at least with this thread there are a few people from 'the other side'.

I get jumped on in here almost every time I post, that's expected, but there is at lease one more non-left leaning person here that dilutes the salt. :)

Soldato
This might sound quite radical but personality doesn't matter, the fact is Trump is doing what he promised (despite continual obstruction) and the US economy is booming. Whereas with Hillary there were leaked Wikileaks emails showing her talking about her "public" and "private" positions, basically telling a bunch of bankers to ignore what she is saying in public just to win votes.

How many UK elections have gone by with parties doing a 180 on what they promised in their manifesto to win votes? Lib Dems on student fees, Labour honouring the Brexit referendum. What most people like about Trump is he isn't a career politician simply looking to line the pockets of himself and his corporate sponsors at the expense of the electorate.

If Trump Junior was on the board of an energy company in Ukraine earning millions for doing zilch and President Trump was on tape admitting to threatening Ukraine about firing a prosecutor investigating his son the corporate media and people who still believe it would be apoplectic but when Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden and his son do it nothing, not a whisper. Funny how that works.
I'll be happy to see him keep the promise of clearing the deficit and national debt in his 8 years. It's not looking good right now though. Also looking forward to the middle class tax cut he promised before the mid-terms, still waiting on that. I don't like that my taxpayer dollars are being spent on a vanity wall too when he promised that Mexico would pay for it. I think it'd be good to clear up his Russian interests once and for all by him releasing his tax returns, another promise he doesn't seem too eager to keep.

You're extremely naive to think that Trump doesn't say one thing in public and another in private. What about the tax cuts - in public he was saying "My rich friends hate me because they're paying more tax" and then in private he's saying "I've made you all rich".

Trump isn't looking to line the pockets of himself and his corporate sponsors? What? He's rolled back so many regulations on protected government land so that companies can drill there, he's allowed companies to drill in new locations off the american coast (apart from near his resort in Florida), he is constantly at his own resorts where the cash goes into his own pocket (taxpayers paid $3.4m for him to have a superbowl party with his friends, not an official event). If he was a billionaire and not out to line his own pockets, don't you think he'd pay for it himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom