Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Yup another weird self inflicted wound by Biden, even his explanation was muddled/wrong. He's quickly becoming an old wet fart that is a few years away from been sent to a home.

Oh and Jono - of course he does but you will probably get some CT nonsense like he self medicates with burgers and fries as a legitimate answer, or Trump taking meds is a sign of strength.

Soldato
Yup another weird self inflicted wound by Biden, even his explanation was muddled/wrong. He's quickly becoming an old wet fart that is a few years away from been sent to a home.

After initially feeling that Mike Bloomberg was being kind of a *bit* cheaty, what with joining the process so late and avoiding the initial debates, I am now certainly hoping he comes away with the nomination. I think he would wipe the floor with Trump, seeing as Joe Biden is faltering. There can be no chances taken now, though of course it is up to the Americans themselves at the end of the day, hopefully they will see the big picture and the ultimate goal above all else.

Caporegime
Did you get him banned as well?

Another one to add to the list :)
Just to recap some of the CTs on there - and these are just plasmahal's, hominid's are even more fantabulous.
  • The Democrats cannot beat Trump in a democratic voting process (true to an extent but *cough cough* 2018, Texas and other special elections)
  • The Democrats wanted to prolong the impeachment process to keep Bernie busy
  • Some of us in the SC Trump thread got people in there banned (ie we twisted the mod's arms)
  • Adam Schiff claimed the US will be invaded by Russia if Trump remains president
  • Obama ordered spying on the Trump campaign
  • Implied the soundtrack on one of the Lev Parnas videos detailing his relationship with Trump was doctored (wording updated)
  • Obama administration withheld a lot of money to ensure Biden was not investigated over their involvement with a corrupt Ukrainian Gas company
  • Questions whether I got hominid banned

Last edited:
Soldato
I was listening to Sam Harris and Paul Bloom discussing Trump's orating skills on a recent episode of Harris's podcast. I generally just call Trump a liar but as Harris points out liars are generally good at keeping track of their lies so they don't get caught. Trump is terrible at that so he's a just a bull *******. He also constantly repeats himself and loses track of where he is and what he was talking about and rambles until he gets a reaction from the crowd and then plays on that. It's worth a listen although only the fist 30 mins of the podcast are free, you need to be a subscriber to hear the rest of it.

Oh Harris also said he has spoken to more that one person who have heard the tapes of Trump using the N word and he 100% believes they exist. Although I think they could be released tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent in his base. They simply don't care he's racist.

Last edited:
Soldato
I was listening to Sam Harris and Paul Bloom discussing Trump's orating skills on a recent episode of Harris's podcast. I generally just call Trump a liar but as Harris points out liars are generally good at keeping track of their lies so they don't get caught. Trump is terrible at that so he's a just a bull *******. He also constantly repeats himself and loses track of where he is and what he was talking about and rambles until he gets a reaction from the crowd and then plays on that. It's worth a listen although only the fist 30 mins of the podcast are free, you need to be a subscriber to hear the rest of it.

Oh Harris also said he has spoken to more that one person who have heard the tapes of Trump using the N word and he 100% believes they exist. Although I think they could be released tomorrow and it wouldn't make a dent in his base. They simply don't care he's racist.

I would agree with that analysis, he is most definitely a billy bull ******* than the liar people here make him out to be. In reality, I don't think he expected to win and be in the white house but as he trolls the twitter snow-flakes, he does the same to the dems.

Associate
After initially feeling that Mike Bloomberg was being kind of a *bit* cheaty, what with joining the process so late and avoiding the initial debates, I am now certainly hoping he comes away with the nomination.

Be amazed if that happens, especially given the audio recording which has just come out today. It's the kind of thing a lot of people on the left would go mental at Trump for so will be interesting to see if people turn a blind eye to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom