*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Caporegime
I don't know if it has been mentioned but on Epic right now you can get Kingdom Come: Deliverance for free.

I'm going to install it now and see how my 980Ti handles the torture. :D

Caporegime
I had a 980ti during the testing phases, and it was OK, should be good performance now though. I remember getting around 25fps at 1080p but this was... 2013 I think.

Thanks, I'm not too optimistic about how it will perform, though I'm not quite ready to retire the old girl just yet. :)

Caporegime
Surprised how well it seems to run though I've only spent a matter of minutes roaming around. Everything cranked up gives me, usually, fps in the 30s/40s. GPU usage locked at 99% which isn't surprising. Maybe overclocking it will deliver a few more fps.

It's only the base game, though. I understand that there is DLC available with higher definition textures.

Caporegime
The base game came with a graphics overhaul, also there is 3 x free dlc. played perfectly on my gtx 780ti.

Ahh, cheers, installing those now. :)

I wondered why some of the textures looked a little soft and just generally lacking detail, so I turned on the HD textures and although that does help, I guess I still was expecting more. Not sure why.

Anyway, it does look very good and it's in the more CPU intensive areas that show my graphics card to not really be up to the job. Most of the time with an overclock I get pretty good performance in the 40s - even 50s, but in intensive areas I have seen it drop to the low 20s.

Very absorbing. :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
The division 2 is £2.50 on uplay and the epic game store for the weekend

I was just coming to post this, I have it on the 1X but rebought for that price just in case the upcoming DLC is worth it.... thats a lot of game for £2.50, even if it has/had it's problems with loot RNG/end game/Dark zone at release.

Back
Top Bottom