*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
2 more free games up on epic store
  • Carcassonne
  • Ticket to Ride
It was going to be 3 but Pandemic has been pulled from sale, presumably because it is considered bad taste at the moment.............. I get it but at the same time personally I dont think it is necessary, you would not pull COD from sale because of a war..... (not that i am raging either way)

Associate
2 more free games up on epic store
  • Carcassonne
  • Ticket to Ride
It was going to be 3 but Pandemic has been pulled from sale, presumably because it is considered bad taste at the moment.............. I get it but at the same time personally I dont think it is necessary, you would not pull COD from sale because of a war..... (not that i am raging either way)
Thank! just grabbed them.

Caporegime
It seems a lot of these games are given away free now because they come with a boatload of DLC which people can buy instead. A pet hate of mine not to have complete editions in a single purchase. But I suppose base game is better than nothing.

Soldato
It seems a lot of these games are given away free now because they come with a boatload of DLC which people can buy instead. A pet hate of mine not to have complete editions in a single purchase. But I suppose base game is better than nothing.
Yeah same here. Would much rather have 1 complete game a month than 1 half game a week. But still free is free. The reality is it is only the OCD in me. Half of the complete editions and season passes I buy I don't even play 5% of base game. Madness really

Associate
Loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas. What did people think of the 4th?

I didnt enjoy the 4th one as much as new vegas but its worth playing for sure
the addition of settlement building alone adds so many more hours of enjoyment, if your into building etc

plus theres tons of mods to check out, which improve the game further

Back
Top Bottom