Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It's an incredibly deceptive video trying to pin some kind of mental decline on Trump to counter what Biden’s actually like every day. Outright lying by misleading people to think that Fox has turned on Trump.

If the other side put this out you would go nuts. You go nuts at O'Keefe's stuff because he doesn't put out 3 hour videos, and you give this a pass?

Put out a vid of Trump slurring, who cares, but to purposely mislead people like that is why Trump is right to yell fake news

Oh my god it really is sailing right over your head isn't it. The video of Trump isn't doctored, he really did and said all of that. The fact is Fox do this everyday. This is what they do and broadcast to a 1/3rd of America. Now someone has taken the footage and turned it back on them and you are outraged :rolleyes:

Soldato
Of course he said and slurred all that, I’m not like you guys how go on about the Veritas videos

What is incredibly deceptive, is that all those reactions from Fox were about Biden and they’re making out they’ve turned on Trump

Caporegime
HAhahaha!! Best one yet :)

How about this peach from the Trump SC thread?
I've been right about everything I've said during the time I've spent in this forum so far.. I don't plan on giving up my 100% accuracy record!

You guys have got a pretty bad record so far, wrong about the polls, wrong about the winner - you guys were so sure of yourselves too; citing your so called reliable sources such as CNN, Politico, HuffPost, Politifact as the god given truth.. didn't work out too good for you did it.

You should be giving me credit

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Oh and tang0 has posted Project Veritas videos before, always known for posting nothing but the truth.

Has kittens about a Trevor Noah video for being incredibly deceptive but has no issues giving credit to a paedophile ring operating at a pizza restaurant....
The people whinging about this are the people who believed that a child sex trafficking operation relied on coded messages sent in pizza toppings, it's a bit late to be all "whoah hey guys let's make sure we have the facts before going crazy".

Nope, that's where you're wrong. I take it you haven't been following it, as there's an enormous amount of circumstantial evidence which is coming out every day that proves that there is something not right going on. Just look at the James Alefantis' Instagram archive

No one knows whether or not it's a pedo ring, child trafficking or what. But all you got to do is look at the many code words in the leaked Podesta, DNC and DynCorp emails, and look at James Alefantis' Instagram archive to see something isn't right. And that's just the tip of the iceberg

https://www.youtube.com/user/georgwebb/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/davidseamanonline/videos
www.voat.co/v/pizzagate

100% record people, 100%!!!!

Last edited:
You're all complete hypocrites

oops. Maybe check a dictionary before using a new word.

also tang0 out of anyone on these forums you are far and away the most childish in your posts and gullible in your use of sources/links.

I would love to think you are young and will someday feel embarrassed looking at you posts on this thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
Of course he said and slurred all that, I’m not like you guys how go on about the Veritas videos

What is incredibly deceptive, is that all those reactions from Fox were about Biden and they’re making out they’ve turned on Trump
I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious.

It was a clip put together by a comedy show. What aren’t you understanding?

Have you ever watched Bad Lip Reading? You know they aren’t actually saying those things, right? Same with Casetteboy and the videos JOE politics put out.

Caporegime
I'll just keep echoing that right up until to a few months ago people were calling Boris and Trump wannabe dictators and now the same people are criticising them for not clamping down on peoples freedoms like a ummm dictator... the only explanation is that those people either didn't really believe what they were saying just a few short months ago (not surprising since it was largely propaganda and they just repeat it like parrots) or have the memories of a gold fish.

Soldato
I'll just keep echoing that right up until to a few months ago people were calling Boris and Trump wannabe dictators and now the same people are criticising them for not clamping down on peoples freedoms like a ummm dictator... the only explanation is that those people either didn't really believe what they were saying just a few short months ago (not surprising since it was largely propaganda) or have the memories of a gold fish.

Weren't we all supposed to be dead by now from Trump getting us into a nuclear war with NK, and then from net neutrality or something?

I'll just keep echoing that right up until to a few months ago people were calling Boris and Trump wannabe dictators and now the same people are criticising them for not clamping down on peoples freedoms like a ummm dictator... the only explanation is that those people either didn't really believe what they were saying just a few short months ago (not surprising since it was largely propaganda) or have the memories of a gold fish.

You don’t appear to know what a dictator is. Embarrassing.

Is this tang0s alt account?

Soldato
Weren't we all supposed to be dead by now from Trump getting us into a nuclear war with NK, and then from net neutrality or something?

How is that peace treaty with NK going? Have they stopped producing nukes and given up their current ones? Oh and did you get yourself a coin?

How anyone doesn't have a problem with an end to net neutrality is beyond me. Unless you are a telecommunications company or have been given large amounts of money by them of course. There is no win for us customers in this ending.

Soldato
How is that peace treaty with NK going? Have they stopped producing nukes and given up their current ones? Oh and did you get yourself a coin?

How anyone doesn't have a problem with an end to net neutrality is beyond me. Unless you are a telecommunications company or have been given large amounts of money by them of course. There is no win for us customers in this ending.

This is the odd thing.

Big corporations, the rich and the Republican party, although I disagree with it, I can understand their motivation for wanting Trump in charge, he gives them what they want.

Anybody else it's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom