Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord

Soldato
Early access release Monday. Some placeholder stuff, still obviously balancing to be done, some quests not yet available. At least that's what I've understood.

Not going to make any difference to me buying it though!

Managed to find my old mount and blade purchase from 2008, should get me another 10% off.

Soldato
Any details on price? Still £40? There are still no details on the Steam Store page and its supposed to unlock in an hour.
£40 for an early access game is insane.

Soldato
If you use Resonant code and link (find his youtube channel), you can use his link on Gamesplanet (not a grey market, genuine seller), and get down to £32 for steam copy, even without another mb game. I have another, but it's too old to register, so used that link.

Soldato
ah so tempting to purchase and play now but i'm sure i will better off waiting for full release and playing the game in full glory.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to decide. I'll watch some reviews later but one my mates who bought it is loving so far. Hard to resist as I know I'll spend hundreds of hours on it.

Man of Honour
Seem to be a lot of people playing this right now. I never really could get into Warband, but with enough time I could see myself enjoying these games. May well wait until it is a bit cheaper.

Associate
The weapon collision is going to take some getting used to after years of Warband, movement and position seem a lot more important now as well. I think it feels nice though, you can certainly tell the difference between the weapon types and the impact they have after a bit of time.

Single player seems very much like an up to date Warband so far as well, which is a good base to have. With the right updates and no doubt some great community content I can see this lasting as long as the previous titles did.

Soldato
Never played the first one so went in blind !

Runs silky smooth maxed so far and no crashes whilst doing tutorials and first 3 fights.

Went for archer type build and I can sure shoot arrows but actually hitting anything is hard !! I'm no flippin Robin hood thats for sure ! :p !

Back
Top Bottom